chapter 33

Anwesha POV

I woke up was going to sit the I felt a arm pull down I saw Vir.  He looked so handsome and charming even in the morning,  i smiled remembering yesterday's episode and then looked at the matching ring and I felt true loved . In order to wake him up I started to give him pepper kisses all over his face and then I pecked him in his lips . With a huge grin he woke up saying " I will never mind waking up like this by you rest of my life " with that he pulled me towards him and landed on him and laughed saying " we have to go down you know for breakfast "

He said " and I will introduce you to my mafia "

Then after breakfast I wore

Vir wore

Then we came to a hall he opened and lead me to the stage and said " listen everyone this is your queen and my wife

Then we came to a hall he opened and lead me to the stage and said " listen everyone this is your queen and my wife . You all will respect and protect her at any cost got it"

All cheered and kneeled and bow their head and Vir said " get up "

Then we left the hall and vir picked at my lips saying" I can't wait for our wedding then honeymoon my friend"
I turned red " stop teasing me "

He chuckled said " you make me the happiest man alive"

I smile " and you make me the happiest women"