Chapter 13

Xavier POV

We arrived opened the door and then placed my arm around her shoulder and started walking towards the mall.
When we entered all eyes were on us . Man had lust look on her as if she is a piece of meat . I clenched my jaw and controlled my anger . So I put an arm around her waist , as she felt my hand she looked at me confused but then didn't bother.

Then we proceeded forward , I was about to enter the clothing center .
When I felt her tucking me so I looked at her

She said "no , I didn't mean clothes, I want stationary."

Oh, other girls usually go for clothing. Wow my angle is totally different.
And she is and will be mine .

I am becoming more possessive, in this short period,.oh, god she has already whipped me unknowingly. But then I don't want her to come to my dark world .but I can't stay away from her maybe I am selfish but I will never let her go.

I was in my own though when I saw she took my hand excitement was radiating in her . She was like a child in candy store.

I said " slow , down angel shop won't run away" I chucked .

"Nooo, come fast ,I just love to shop stationary. My mother told that normally girls would take less time in choosing clothes than I take time in stationary. I am warning you it might take time and you could get tired ."she said a smile in her face always.

I said " no I won't be tired ,let's go"

She huffed said " don't tell me afterwards them at I didn't warn. My mother and brother use to avoid coming with me when I shopped stationary . They usually choose my dress and I would only finalize it.".

When we entered the shop , she told " can you carry Rick while I do shopping "
" yes" and I took Rick from her . Rick was just watching everything silently.

She then first when to pen section .oh man I thought she was joking that she took time like shopping cloth. I mean who takes time in this write . No I was wrong. She inspected each and every pen carefully like a police would trace any evidence in crime in object. She observed carefully contemplated , then took the pen . I saw she liked pen ranging from 0.33mm to 0.5mm tip not more than that . It took almost 45 minutes for 20 pens of blue and black and 2 packs of colored one , 5 different types of schetch pens of different color range etc.

Then went to copy section and same process was done to them . Then took time for drawing copies specifically. Then brought some canvas papers.
Which took more 45 min. Wow , I thought buying clothes need more time.

She finished her shopping, she looked happy and tired. Then we went to pay thinks ,

The man in the counter checked her and " good morning thank you for shopping beautiful ".

I tense but an arm around her but he ignored it . I was about to blast him , he didn't knew who I was, I glared at him and was about say. Then my angel spoke " please bill fast " in a bored tone.

That's my girl , I kept a neutral face and smirked at him.

He said " $1000 and anything more sweety"

"No" she said not even glancing at him. I was about to pay
she said in stern voice " no Vir , you
won't pay"

I said "no , I will pay I will not take a no from you"

She was about to protest , I gave her a stern look . She sighed and pouted. Oh how i want to kiss the pout.

" fine but i will pay for my vehicle. " she said looking me with puppy eye , which no one could resist.

"We will see afterwards angel".

She huffed . I paid and then we exited.

I knew she would be probably hungry
So proposed " we can go for food fast then shopping okay "

"Yes , I am hungry" she said smiled added " you know you are very nice thank you for caring about me , gentleman "

I said " only for you "
And placed my hand at her back .

We entered food coat , we found an empty table at corner . I pulled a chair and gestured to sit . She place a small kiss at my cheek. I froze
Wo ,was it real. My angel kissed me . I was acting like teenage boy on crush.
She turned slight shade of pink in her cheeks and her ears bright red.she " thank you Vir ".

She only kissed in your cheek not in lips man.

Whatever

" it's okay " I said grinned and placed a small kiss in her forehead. Now she froze, I like I have that effect on her.i sat beside her and Rick on my lap .

She said clearing her throat"you choose food, I will feed Rick maenwhile"

"Okay" she started feeding picking Rick from my lap.

Near by some couple said " wow, look they are such cute couple"
" see there baby how cute like them . Such an adorable family".

I grinned at the thought of her family with me and saw she shaking her head and blushing furiously.

A she is cute and adorable. She is the most beautiful girl I have ever seen who is only capable of melting my cold and dark side.

Well our food came .we started eating peacefully, when we finished I saw small sauce in her lips and my played all the dirty stuff. For now I refused I have lot of time for a small kiss.

I smirked teased " i didn't know that mio angel can't manage eating without taunting men"

She was confused and frown. So i took the tissue and wipes the sauce .no i didn't cliche removed the sauce with my thumb and taste. But that will be some other day. I know she didn't trust anyone quickly though she acts polite and friendly.

She her ears turned red and she said " uh, thank you.uh, this things only happen to me." mummbled embarrassed

I chuckle said " come and I have paid the the bill. No argument ".

She huffed and sight said" you know I thought I was the stubborn girl ,my family knew I will get what I want . Whether they approve or not. Now I see you are also no less. I don't understand why you are investing your money in me . Ya I know you are billionaire but still save the money for good cause . Now I will not allow you to buy me my vehicle, okay."

I smirked at her rambling " no , I will do what I want as you said I am stubborn. I am investing my money on mio anwe"

She raised an brow and gave me sweet smile said " well also said I do and get what I want . Now if you pay for my vehicle, I will not talk to you neither cook "

No I can't stand without hearing from her and her food is the only food I eat nowadays I don't feel like eating other famous restaurant food . She is too perfect in any angel.

I was about to argue but she cut me " no argument " mimicking me .

I groaned. She chuckled and smiled.
"Now come " she said.

I said "no , I will pay"

She said " no , now come please" again puppy eyes and came and kissed my cheek.

I sighed and she won , how could I resist her cute face and kiss. Well it would be more nice if I felt that soft lips which were naturally pink not with lipstick.

I nodded and we walked towards automobile showroom.

All the way I could only think how my nature changes drastically around her. I was like perfect gentleman but I knew I was a beast . Whenever I am around her i could smell lavender and rose which was not perfume but her body wash. Then when she was closed I smelled her hair with was jasmine and coconut. In total she smelled heavenly . I observed she never wore make up like other girl not even powder. Wow I never met a girl like her. I wonder is she even real . She naturally looked like angel.my angel and I will never let her go.i will do anything to make her mine. Her body is ravishing even in her normal dress . A perfect hourglass figure with thick thighs which I noticed in her jeans. Just the thought of her body on mine turned me on.

My thoughts were broken when we reached the showroom.