Chapter 23

Anwesha POV

After drinking my fruit juice, I went to my institution then I saw zack , emily,cassy ,bella and Sarah standing and discussing something.

" hi " I said grabbing everyone attention, " what up"

" hey, Ann its bella birthday and she is throwing a party day after tomorrow "said Sarah

" and I want you to come too and bring your man"said bella winking at me.

"Oh I am sure I will be coming but not sure of Vir ,  I will ask him and he is not my man"i said Though now i don't know i like him but i will wait so i can trust him.

" ohhhhhh, really" said Emily teasingly

After that they were discussing about the party when bell rang. After which I went to home , soon after handling Rick and giving him to one of his aunt as Vir told . I got ready for temple .

Soon Vir came we did puja and then now we are driving home. 

So I took the opportunity to tell about the party ,

" Vir I need to ask you a thing "

He replied " okay " confused

" Bella one of my friend here said she was throwing a birthday party day after tomorrow  were she invited me , and also told to invite  you .so will you come" I asked

" of course mio amore " he said

" thank you "

after that we were in our regular routine.

THE DAY OF THE PARTY

Bella said party will start around 7:00pm , so I made a handmade card , my painting and small glass casket as gift.

I was getting ready also informed Vir one more time . He said he will send me a car cause he had a meeting and will arrive at the party directly so I text him the address .

After finishing dressing , I am now sitting in the car on my way to party.

My dress

I entered Bella mansion and I was guided inside and I walked inside saw everyone seeing me, I thought am I a zoo animal. Then spotted bella and went to her  , she wore a princess pink grown , she looked beautiful and I complimented her " happy birthday bella and you look beautiful.  I also gave you my painting so tell me if you liked it or not"

" oh god Ann you look sexy , hot , stunning "bella said   , I chuckled

" the dress is amazing , I want one " Emily said

" me too " joined cassy and Sarah

" its indian dress called ghagra"

" wow " said zack and said "Emily come let's introduce her to my friends "

I followed saw a blond guy and a black hair guy .

Zack said " hey guys meet Anwesha,  our friend"

The blondy said " hey I am Noah beautiful "
The black said " I am zoe"

They were of opposition character and I got to know they are gay.

Then soon I was laughing and chatting with my friends and suddenly the hall went quiet when I saw Vir at the entrance scanning the the hall well he look intimidate and sexy in blue tux , so I decided to go to him and when I was going all eyes where on us as if waiting for a movie moment,  I internally rolled my eyes. Then Vir saw me approaching so he also started approaching. He checked my appearance when he came near he encircled his arm around my bare waist,  said in my ear " you look ravishing amore" sending goosebumps on my skin

My whole face went red and I said " you look sexy handsome,  now come " with that we approached my friends.

Sarah said " so you are the mister for whom Ann always rejects all the guys, you are quiet handsome and sexy indeed

Sarah said " so you are the mister for whom Ann always rejects all the guys, you are quiet handsome and sexy indeed. "

I groaned, " no it's not-" I was cut by Cassy " a wonderful couple indeed" I was going to say something when Emily spoke" oh one who lures all the boys like siren and other no less drop dead handsome alpha male model on whom the girls throw themselves "
Bella said " If they have baby he or she will be genetically gorgeous "

I was all red I guess and I saw Vir smirking and I want to punch him now . Then he leaned in my ears saying " your friends are interesting "

" guys STOP
, now this is Vir and Vir meet my friends sarah , bella, cassy  , Emily,  Zack " I said pointing to them .then I said their relationship.

Then he said " I am Xavier Rossi " in his intimidate tone and smirked i rolled my eyes .

" oh you are the the owner a multimillionaire of Rossi Enterprise Corp, nice to meet you  " said zack .

He curtly nodded nostalgically.

Then after a while they said the dance will start .

Then " Amore like to dance" vir asked

" you know I don't know ball dance "

" no problem I will guide you "-he said but I nodded and followed him to the dance floor . Soon we started dancing I had observed other , so slowly I began so sway in rhythm with him.

We were engrossed in our dance and we looked in our eyes. We were now unaware of our surroundings like I read so many times of this cliche happening but never thought it will really happen.

Then after we parted we saw everyone looking at us . My face was red and I tugged Vir and said " let's go I am tired "

He smiled and winked and said " okay let's go my princess,  you know I like this dress "

I slapped his arm playfully and after that we bid them god bye and they smirked at me. Weird friend.