chapter 20

Anwesha POV

Morning went monotonously as usual and now it's time for lunch , I was planning to ask Vir .

Then Vir came and we had few conversations then I asked " so you know I have to go for shopping for puja , so will you come or if can't then can you send any one else"

He instantly growled and said " no I will come and no one else will come with you amore".

I was little taken back by his possessiveness " okay "

He said " I am free after 5 PM today so be ready we will leave at 7 PM."

" fine".

Then again, after a while he went for work and I was painting and then he came back at 5:10 pm and I gave him snacks and drink.

Then when to my room to change 6:00pm
Well I was about to remove my bath robe and was about to slide in the bath when I saw two hell of creature staring at me . So I did the most logical think I screamed my lungs out and ran out of my bathroom and soon saw Xavier coming running inside my room and I clung to his side like kola.

Then he said " what happened I pointed my finger to the creatures in front of me and said " get this damn creatures out or else I will not use this bathroom. "

He started hysterically laughing and I glared at him and when he recovered a little he said " so you are not afraid of death and to mention I acted a gun at your head but you are afraid of lizards , god have mercy on those creatures who have more power than death " with that he started laughing his ass off again , I would also enjoy this but I didn't due to this little devil.

Then i said " stop laughing and get them out and I am going to bath in the other guest room and you will bath after you get rid off those okay , as the things are associated with puja and I want everything pure okay".

He nodded still laughing and I then saw him stop looking at me then I felt self conscious and gathered my things and left before tuning more red due to embarrassment.

Then I bath and changed into

After that I went down to check on Xavier he was already dressed and standing with Rick either him and I smiled and approached him,  he still looks intimidate and sexy handsome in simple clothes and I can't get accustomed to it why he wants me to ...

After that I went down to check on Xavier he was already dressed and standing with Rick either him and I smiled and approached him, he still looks intimidate and sexy handsome in simple clothes and I can't get accustomed to it why he wants me to be befriended him. And i am not naive to understand that he doesn't allow everyone that , he gives them cold aura and to me he is always warm. Well men may be complicated though they say women are.

 Well men may be complicated though they say women are