Epilogue

Anwesha POV

After few months
I have been married in indian western style to Vir for 5 months. Our families are very happy. All these months he make me feel loved and every day tells how special I am.

I have a surprise for Vir. I am making dinner and then I felt an arm sneaking around my waist and then peppered kisses on my neck . I smiled knowing the person. I said" so Vir darling how was your day "

I was turned around, meeting the most precious person with blue eyes and said " I missed you amore and that why I have decided you will stay with me where ever I go , ya but not during dangerous times "

Then gave me a full on kiss on lips and said " I missed this and your smell , baby your fucking self, I can't get enough of you "

I grinned and said" let's eat " , then while eating he gave me sceptical look looking at the amount of food . I tried to suppress my smile but couldn't and decided to tease" you want some more"

He shook his head .

After we ate , he said " why sudden increase in food"

I said " oh, can't I eat more"

He said quickly " oh , no that's not what I meant "

" then what you meant"

He scratched his neck and I grinned and kissed him in lips , he was taken back at my action . And I said " ready to be father amore"

His eyes widened and said " you are -"

I said " pregnant baby"

He picked me up swirled me and then gave me peppered kisses and said " here i said i can't believe i got you you make the most happiest man in universe babe . I am going to be father and how many months are you pregnant "

I grinned and said " 2 weeks and i got to know yesterday "

He said " you will not go anywhere, i will increase the security, also you will take care of your health...."

He was babbling like a mad person and to stop him kissed him and said " stop this pregnant lady wants her husband to love her , don't make her wait "

He winked and said " oh , I will not "

That night again it was lovely night me made love whole night .

After 5 years

I was sitting in vir's lap helping him to get dressed and then he always distract me by giving me kisses.

Then " ma, ma, see I made a full castle " her comes my dear 4 year old baby boy , he is like mini vir and has his personality like him except I will not make him player. Yes, he is smart than his age. He came running said " ma(mom), you always are with baba(father)"

He pouted and I picked him up. I gave kisses with which he smiled and stuck his tongue at his father. Ya they both fight over me childish I know.

Vir said " Alarico don't get over yourself, before being your mother she is my wife "

Then he started tickling him and he started laughing said " baba , stop you are the best"

Vir smiled and kissed him at his forehead and said " I love you both"

Ya this was my family and I love them very much.

After 25 years

We were still in love and I never regretted our marriage and we had another child a baby girl after Alarico. And my brother got married to lily they were also having a happy life.

If I didn't meet Vir that day , I would not been so happy in my life .

Xavier POV

I had never regretted choosing Anwesha as my love ,my queen . She never complained about my mood but made it better . She never looked at any person beside me . She even dress me up and loves me wholeheartedly not like those wife who pretends, then she never ask me for anything I always gift her . She never takes my money though I gave her full access to my account and my half company is for her.

I never regretted my decision of marrying her , she is my light of my world , she also gave me our child whom I loved dearly.

I will love her till the end of my life.