Chapter 5

Anwesha POV

Beep beep beep
My phone buzz as the alarm started to ring .so after which I did my morning chores and then when for bath I used my favorite lavender and rose body wash .Then applied little jasmine and coconut oil in hair after shampoo cause it smells good .then pure coconut oil in lips cause I hate cosmetics. I don't use perfume so to remove any odor from my body I use lemon. After my routine I let my hair loss to naturally air dry.

I checked today's outfit to see what can I wear I was happy today after helping the little girl.

The dress above

The dress above

I finished grabbing my essentials and was about to go out to explore the city and was excited as I was about to go alone.

So I locked my room and the as soon was about to go to receptionist I heard a cry of a baby and I couldn't bring myself to ignore and i always have a sweet spot for babies.So again here goes Sherlock Holmes .I know previously I was James bond so what I changed(hey don't roll your eyes in my poor attempt of joking🥺😆).

Now now I saw a woman trying to tame the cute crying baby.oh poor woman. So I approached them said
"Can I help you out please "I said making puppy eyes i know no one can resist.

She said "okay,but stay here in front of me"

I nodded and opened my arm to let me have him.As soon as she handed him to me I rocked the cute baby boy near my chest he stared with his greenish orbs in me which melt my heart I slowly in low voice started lulling him by singing a bengali poem and he stopped crying and stared at me for a while and I forgot the rest of the world. I saw his eyes flutter so I brought his head in my crook of my neck. He rested there without any resistance and I slowly patted his back and i loved baby smell they are so nice .Infact if a man has such smell I would fall over hell for him. I was still singing the song.As I stopped singing he was fast asleep I saw him and I was smiling so much it hurts my cheek, I was about to return the baby to the woman when I saw she was not their so I frown and turn to search for her when I froze.

I saw the familiar blue eyes staring at us though he tried to mask his emotion but adoration and curiosity was shown.
I them saw he was wearing a dark blue tux ,he looked jaw dropping handsome and his hair jelled and pulled back.But didn't allow to fall for his figure.

At least you have sense. I am proud of you

Thanks?

I then raised my eyebrow at him to speak something like why is he here not the woman.

He said"He is my nephew " gesturing to the boy in my arm. I nodded and my mouth formed 'O'.

I said "okay ,you can take him "I took the boy cautiously so that he doesn't wake up and gave to the stranger, who took the boy from me readily and the boy didn't stir which means he knows who he is .Then was about to leave the place .