chapter 16

Xavier pov

After having lunch with my amore , I went for my usual work but today I had less work so I came after 1 hour. I was happy well content to spend time with her . She unknowingly had already wrapped me around her soft fingers . Though still I don't show emotion to other , I only show them to her rather it's like a reflex in body acting involuntarily around her , I had already fallen hard for her in this few days . It's like I was waiting for her to tame me and my heartless beast soul.

I was so engrossed in my thoughts that I didn't notice I have to my home which was mansion with no soul until the night she entered my life.

Since the first day I am captivated by her in all ways , she is beautiful, polite ,kind,cute and badass when wanted with whom no one should mess with.

I entered the living room where usually she plays with Rick or does her work. I saw house is empty and quiet, I quiet panicked then I began to search each room. Then I saw her in the swimming pool , swimming and relaxing and placed Rick in crib under the shade.

I turned on seeing her in swimming suit . God damn she looked sexy and hot, awaking my beast to ravish her. It took my all self control to not to take her here. She wore black suit showing her perfect curve and flawless light wheat skin, her navel full displayed ,her thick thighs , perfect butt flexing with each stroke and her chest are little exposed showing her cleavage and then cloth clinging to her midsized perfect boobs.

My eyes darkened and my pupil dilated and to top that she when underwater and came up slowly not noticing me still and giving show to see her , I felt myself getting hard and aroused. Then I approached keeping eye on her and made splash to remind her I was there then she turned looked shocked and slowly saw her ears reddened ,she is shy I noticed she never wore shorts or tank tops . She didn't like to show skin to which I have no objection cause she is only mine . I saw her watching every step of mine. Saw her eyes tracing my body especially my tattoos, I notice her eyes dilated too then soon came out of her trance and asked why I am early then I asked why swimming suddenly.

She said " today, was tiring and hot and i wanted to swim that's why ", then i saw her eyes shining mischievously and suddenly she splashed water and went under water then pulled my legs suddenly . I fall with great splash in water . I should be angry but no I wanted to play the same game.

I said " you know two can play the same game " now I grinned swimming towards her didn't knew she is fast swimmer and then I was no less as I was about to catch her leg she went under water but I swam above her knowing she has to come out and soon she came and I picked her in my arm " now, now princess my turn" with that I released my hands with splash she fall and soon came up and I was laughing and she giggled.

Then we swam. Then after some time she came out , then said " so what do you want to eat ".

Hmm I had nothing in mind so I told you tell" what about pizza and fresh juice . You know I don't like soda or any out side food and I will make the pizza. Do you have any problem "

"No problem if its edible " I teased her.

She said " hey , I might be no great cook but my food are edible. Someone said I must be chef just a few days ago".she huffed and pouted looking cute .

I chuckled at her adorable and cute self " I know that person said was true , I was just teasing you drop the pout baby".

She shooked her her and got out off water again showing her ass god if I was not in water my bulge would be on show . Then she wrapped the towel around her and then when inside with Rick and I calmed myself by swimming little for an hour and then washed and changed clothes . Then I caught the smell of newly baked pizza god it was heavenly. I then when behind her,she was whearing house coat looking sexy. She made different types off juices and was going to take out the pizza tray from oven.

I said " amore I will take the pizza you go and sit "and she did . I took the pizza it was mouthwatering and sliced in eight pieces it was large sized . Then I went to counter and saw she looked bored from exhaustion as today was first day so after we ate and I didn't knew she makes this good pizza beside her indian dishes, just too perfect .

Then I said " you can take leave , you can enjoy your self tonight and I will take care of rick ".

Her eyes light up and said " thanks million time " came and hugged me and pecked me in cheek . I returned a kiss in her forehead and she when upstairs to her room . I then went to Rick's room to play with him.