Chapter 6

Xavier pov

Beep beep beep
This fucking alarm I want to break but it's of no use ,so I groaned rose .Did my morning routine.

So boring and lonely life of yours  sigh

Hey what do you mean mine it's yours too and it's better than betrayal at least .

What ever🙄

Dress above

Dress above

Then went to take care of my company. There was a slight problem.
After which I was going to visit my nephew baby Rick. I love him.
He is staying with me for one month as uncle and aunt went to take care of some business.

So currently I was going to exit my office when a familiar voice spoke

"Xavier, their is a slight problem in one of Ross hotels ,as their was a transaction problem of money"said Danny

"Okay ,text me the address I will personally visit it" I said .

No one can leave me alone for one min .sigh

I received the address and it was near my mansion so, I thought my nephew can't be handled by the nanny after he wakes up so their is only one option ie. To bring him to the hotel too. And I can handle him from their on.

So I called his nanny "hello ,miss Kate bring Rick in the address I am sending. Be quick.keep him safe ."I spoke in my regular cold voice.

"Yes,sir" she said nervously.

With that  I end the call.

After a while I reached the hotel .Everyone got informed and I saw how nervous they were. Every one was silent and showed respect to me as I never liked disrespect.

After I resolved the problem which was caused by one of my rival gang. Which was taken care instantly, now their gang no longer exists. I internally laughed how foolish of them to think they can beat me and that too they were human trafficking so by law they were  punished.

So ,after the meeting I went to see my nephew and crying which was familiar so I was going in the direction when the crying suddenly stopped.

Then when I reached were rick was I saw his nanny standing aside mouth open in shock and woman standing there in her arm cradling Rick while he was their watching her and was not crying  I was dumbfounded by Rick behavior cause he never let stranger to touch him. There is something familiar about this woman.

I heard faint voice of her sing to him in a foreign language which I couldn't decipher but her voice was soft ,angelic, gentle and caring. Then saw her figure see had an hourglass figure same as the woman of yesterday ,wait what I am thinking. When see turned I saw the familiar dark brown eyes who had adoration filled in them while she was looking at rick .I signaled the nanny to leave. I saw her face for first time which was beautiful and I never saw a beauty like her . She had no makeup unlike other women who wore makeup to attract attention but she naturally can beat those women with her flawless skin . Her pink lips with was plump, it looked so sweet like its calling for taste and eyelashes with was naturally big . Cute button nose . Breath taking smile over all she was now looking like angle . She wore decent yet elegant dress not like slut ,dress cover most of her skin. She had light wheat colored skin which looked so soft to touch and rick as her own child she cared for.