chapter 22

Xavier's pov

I woke up feeling soft and warm thing snuggling close to me then I started to move to see a pair of leg and hands was hugging me in death trap , so I looked what is it and I saw my love I took her heavenly scent in and I thought how perfect would be if every morning is like this and I glanced at the clock to check the time saw its 10AM,  oh god it's the most I have slept . Then I saw her face again she looked so innocent, cute , beautiful,  she was like a ray of sunlight.

Then I saw her stir so I planted a small kiss in her cheek and her eyes fluttered open and then her ears turned red by seeing our position and then quickly made space in between .
Amore I let you go now but it won't be long when I will never let you go.
I said " good morning amore"

She whispered sleepily " good morning"

I saw she sat in the bed indian style and then closed her eyes and I watched her after a few minutes I thought she would wake up but instead she felt asleep like this and chuckled how cute she looked.

Then her eyes slowly opened and she smiled and then saw me shirtless and her ears again turned red , oh how innocent. Then she said getting up " I am going to freshen up and make breakfast , come fast you will be late"

" it's already 10 AM amore" I said and her eye widened and she ran saying " get ready fast"

I laughed at her behavior. I also went to  get ready . After doing my morning routine I dressed in my tux

Went down to see breakfast ready , well she is fast

Went down to see breakfast ready , well she is fast .

Then I saw her keeping the my plates in front of me but she sat ideally watching me and drinking juice, I got confuse why is she not eating so I asked " why are you not eating"

She shrugged and said " well today is shivratri so I am fasting and I will be only drinking fruit juices and coconut water"

Now I am concerned she will be also going to her research center so I said " you should take break from institution then"

" it's alright Vir , well I do this every year and will you be accompanying me to temple tonight "

" ofcourse amore be ready at 8 PM "

She nodded with that we ended our conversation and my mind occupied by her thought .

I went to office saw jake and Danny sitting on crouch.

I sat in my seat
So " what's the matter you both here"

Danny smirked at me , well weird and then jake said " boss you are in good mood these days "

Danny added " is their something we are missing my brother"

Ya it's my amore , I narrowed my eye showing no emotion saying " you will know soon but for now let's get started with business,  don't take good mood to be good for you though "

Jake said " no fun boss"

After doing my work its finally 8 pm , I will be meeting my amore.

Then I rang the house bell , the door opened and the sight made air knocked out from my body , she looked dam sexy in this India dress which I didn't knew the name . I have Deal with horny men today , its gonna be long night .

Her waist curves were slightly picking as if teasing me , little bit of her cleavage was showing resting my patience to not latch on her boobs  still in that she looked beautiful and elegant

Her waist curves were slightly picking as if teasing me , little bit of her cleavage was showing resting my patience to not latch on her boobs  still in that she looked beautiful and elegant .

I snapped from my tarance saying  " ready my lady"

She carried all her necessary things will Rick was with one of my aunt who wanted to spent time with him.

Then after that we drove to temple,  when we entered we saw many people gathered some gave curious glances in our direction maybe thinking why me the ruthless killer is here , men were giving lust look in her direction and I wrapped my arm in her waist.

We then went inside they started preparing for the worship and there was several methods done almost an hour later she came holding a tray in her hand and came towards me , which made my heartbeat quicker  how sexy she looked and then coming near me said "bent down a little"

I lowered my head   and she was placing her has over fire and placed in her hand over my head three times saying " this is blessing from god "

And the hold a sweet near my mouth gesturing me to eat then I remember that she had not eaten so " first you eat you were fasting not me " she nodded and took a bite from the sweet then I took her hand and ate the rest of the sweet and her ear reddened. Cute.

Then she said " all done let's go"

I nodded and placed my hand on her lower back leading her out.