1 ~Slytherin~

Author note:Hi everyone uhmm This is my first wattpad story,there might sometimes be some typo's but I try to revise them as much as possible...Also I do not own the Harry potter books,this is simply just fanfiction...I think that's what I say to not get copyrighted :) anyway hope you enjoy

***
As she steps infront of the entire hogwarts,third year student Amelia County is about to be sorted into her house."who is she?"harry whispered to Hermione "Apparantly she just transfered here from Ilvermorny" She answered "Where in the bloody hell is that?" Ron asked "In America" hermione awnsered.The girl had a dark hood over her head ,no one could see how she looked like.As she was about to sit down, McGonagal said "Oh dear girl take off your hood" slowly she removed the hood.She was beautiful,she had long blonde locks,curiosly-intellegent green eyes her angelic,innocent face fit her tall legs and skinny body.

It was time for the hat to be placed on her head "~oh...interesting...very interesting.You are sweet,yet cunning.A brave soul,clever mind..."

Inetrupting the hat's opinion that Ron and hermione would like to hear harry said"She must be in Gryffindor!"

"~Though you have traits of a gryffindor I think It's time for this house to be blessed by your presence...You are special and very deserving of this...SLYTHERIN!~"

Dumbledore seem to be shocked.Suddenly Professor Snape shouts to Dumbledore "It can't be she is not a Pureblood!" He said that a little bit too loud "If she's not a pureblood how is she a slytherin!!!"The blonde haired boy in slytherin shouted,that of course was Draco Malfoy.

There was chaos in the great hall.Dumbledore suddenly yelled"SILENCE!You all heard the hat,he said it was time for her presence to be in the house ,the hat has made it's choice miss County you may make your way to the slytherins table.

***
Amelia

As I stepped up to sit under the sorting hat,everything in me hoped to be gryffindor ,Ilvermorny did have houses but they weren't so controversial such as hogwarts like you could choose wich house you wanted to be in,I knew a bit about the houses here but everyone knew gryffindor was the house to be in.I wouldn't mind being in the other houses I just really hope I get into gryffindor.

My hart neerly stopped as I heard the words "SLYTHERIN" How was it possible,how!?After the one professor had shouted that I was a muggle-born I didn't get a very warm welcome at the slytehrin table."How did the mudblood get into slytehrin,her precence will only make us thilthy" I heard a boy with peroxide blonde hair,and icy grey eyes say,he said the word MUDBLOOD.Apparantly I was the first muggle-born to be in slytherin in a very long time.I could tell things were very different here at hogwarts and being called a mudblood was probably the rudest thing anyone has ever said to me.All I knew was that I needed to find friends and soon because clearly my house did not like me.One of the girls came up to me and said "You thilthy little mudblood,I just hope you know that you will never fit in here in slytherin"
I was hesitant to awnser buf I decided to do it anyways"Oh honey,I will fit in,I was placed in this house for a reason,so don't you ever call me a mudblood again!" "Well that's all you are so what must she call you " the boy with the blonde hair said as he laughed with his two friends "I don't even know your names so I will just call you all snobs then" I said angrily "I'm malfoy,Draco malfoy and you better not froget it" the boy said.