8~I hate you malfoy~

***
Amelia

With his one hand on my waist he dances and our rythm becomes one the next moment he puts his other hand on my wasit and pulls me closer,my haert is beating so fast and I can feel that I'm getting more out of breath by the second I looked up and was suddenly staring into those grey eyes of his,he pulls me a little closer...he then suddenly strokes one of his hands over a small area on my back and it tickled a bit,I give out a little laugh and then suddenly the look in his eyes changes,I keep staring in them knowing If we get any closer and I look a little more up we would be kissing...I keep on gazing into his eyes and it almost looks like a tear is going to fall from his face and then he comes closer and I almost think he's going to kiss me but instead he puts his mouth to my ear and whispers "All you are is Just a thilthy little..." he pauses and takes his mouth away from my ears,the broken expression in my face as he pulls away and looks straight into my eyes almost makes him stop but then he says it loud so that everyone in close proximity around us can hear him "MUDBLOOD" he takes his hands off my waist and pushes me and I almost fall to the ground but cedric catches me everyone is looking at us and I can feel the hate in my hart forming,I stand tall and say "No ,you are just a heartless wizzard who will never ever find someone that cares about him" and then I walk away...

***
Draco

"What the Fuck malfoy!" Cedric says"Your an Ass" Michael says "You really ruined her night now...are you happy!" Hermione yells "Oh come on it was just a joke,get over yoursleves"I say but I know that I hurt her "I think you should go" Michael says "Now" hermione says "Oh piss off" I say as I walk out

I thought that would make me forget about her but now all I can remember is my hands on her waist,her tiny beautifull waist,the way she gave out a little laugh as I stroked my fingers on her back...her green eyes staring into mine and her beautiful lips...I almost really kissed her but then I whispered the words and as I pulled away and saw the broken expression on her face as she knew what my next words were going to be, I almost pulled her closer saying sorry I didn't want to say it but then I saw pansy behind her...and I said it and I felt so unworthy of holding her flawless little body in my hands I had to shove her away...I shoved a little to hard but the thing I will never forget is the look of pure hatred on her face when she said I was heartless...I had to go somewhere quiet, the place I always went to think was the astronomy tower as I made my way there I didn't expect her to be there,she just stood on the balcony looking at the stars,when she turned around I thought she was going to yell at me and curse at me but she just turned around staying silent,I don't know what I was thinking but I walked and stood only a few feet away from her on the balcony,she looked gorgeous more gorgeous than I've ever seen her,the wind blowing her blonde hair slightly back and her eyes twinkeled while she stared at the night sky "would you please stop looking at me "she said and broke the silence "You've really got some nerve,coming to find me" "I didn't go looking for you,I always come here to think" I say "Oh ,I'm sorry,I won't come up here again,you probably don't want a thilthy mudblood being up here" she says,I just stay silent "Malfoy,I'm going to leave now,and I'd really appreciate it if you never talked to me again,and please don't interfere with my life,just pretend I don't exist " she says "I can't " I say before thinking "what do you mean you can't, she know turns to look at me for the first time and she's staring right into my eyes,she's tough,tougher than any girl I've ever met "I can't pretend you don't exist" I say "Why not,my thilth to noticeable " she says sarcastically "ugh" is all I get out as I roll my eyes at the fact that she thinks she's actually thilty"come on tell me malfoy,whg can't you just pretend I don'texist huh,or is your urge to insulut me and make my life a living hell to strong " she says and I start to walk away ,she grabs my arm and I feel so unworthy of having her perfect, soft hands touch my arm,I stare at it,she pulls away "sorry,I'll let you go wash the thilth off" she says "Oh would you stop it!" I say annoyed "What ,it's your words not mine" she says and I can here an almost broken tone in her voice "fine if you can't give me a reason then just please don't acknowledge me anymore" she says and I just walk away...

***
Amelia

As he walks away I keep on staring at the night sky... the truth is once I got there in the first place I thought about crying and then I realised what I wanted to cry about,I didn't care about the fact that he called me a mudblood I cared that he touched me,and made me feel things I've never felt before and then he just made a joke of it...I said that he would never find someone that cared about him but I find myself caring that he didn't want me...I knew when I saw him I had to make sure that he would never acknowledge me again...I didn't want to feel anything for him so I didn't want him to make as if i existed...Of course he probably was just going to make my life harder probably