23~a cheating scandal?~

***
Amelia

"Listen I feel so guilty " harry started "and we said that we would put our friendship first" "He continued "Amelia I kissed Ginny last night...please don't hate me" "Oh my gosh harry I'm so relieved " "huh" "harry I kissed someone too" we both chuckle "friends it is" harry says"friends it is" thank goodness,I finally didn't feel guilty anymore,we walked into tbe great hall,both with huge smiles on our faces "did you two have a good snog" ron said sarcastically "actually" harry started "we broke up we're just friends again now" I say "Yeah we both didn't feel it anymore " "So you're over" Hermione said shocked "Yep" we both said in unison,apparently a ravenclaw walked by as we were having this conversation and went and tolf told her huffelpuff friends and the huffelpuffs talk loud so the gryffindors and slytherins found out that me and harry were single."gooduck with the game,me and luna will be watching from the stands "I say while looking at Luna,as I walk back to the slytherin table and sit down next to Sophia she asks "So you and Potter are over now?" "Yep" "thank goodness "Pansy says out of the blue"yeah Pansy now you can maybe have a chance with him,scratch that,he'll never go for you pugface" "uggh "she said and stormed off,Draco looked up at me and we made eye contact he immediately looked away tho.

--
The match went great for GRYFFINDOR. Me being a slytherin and happy for gryffindor was obviously very very maddening to a few slytherins but I didn't care,I went to celebrate with the gryffindors and Ron,A few minutes after ron had kissed lavender harry and Hermione was gone,I then realised what had just happened, I walked outside and looked for them but couldn't find them on this floor so I went a floor above until I was at the Astronomy tower,I always somehow found my way here without even wanting to come here,when I walked in I saw Draco standing against the railing,he turned around before I could walk away,and he saw me,I went and stood a few feet away from him..."So is it true?" He asked "is what true?" "That you an potter aren't together anymore " "yeah,he kissed Ginny and well I just told him I had kissed someone aswell and we just decided it's better to just be friends " "wow interesting story "he said sarcastically "you asked" there was silence "what are you doing up here?" He asked "Well I don't know actually " "County just go please" "uhm sure okay" I didn't feel like fighting with someone tonight so I just walked away,a bit hurt,I mean he literally kissed me two days ago and now he was pretending to not even know me.He was confusing...

I made my way down and then saw Hermione "hey" "hey" "I've been looking for you" i say soft "Here I am" "Are you okay?" "Uhm,I will be,when I find a date that will irritate ron" "a date to where?" "Slughorn's Christmas party,you were invited Amelia" "oh I forgot,well I still don't have a date" "don't worry we'll find you one " I made my way down to the dungeons

--
I was getting ready for Slughorn's Christmas Party.My mother had sent me yet another dress

Dear Amelia

You told me you loved the yule ball dress I picked out for you a few years years ago,so I hope you love this one aswell.Black makes your green eyes sparkle my darling♡

Love Mum

I had just read the note she had attached to it and was so excited to open it.I gasped when I opened it,it was a long ,sparkly  beautiful black dress with a slit in.

I gasped when I opened it,it was a long ,sparkly  beautiful black dress with a slit in

(A/n:thought you'd like to know what the dress looked like ps. Sorry I didn't add a picture to the yule ball dress)

I wore some new sparkly heels I had just bought and my hair was down and had soft curls in them (look at the photo above)I was ready..."Damnn Amelia" "Oh hey Soph" sophia had just walked into our room "I'm so mad I didn't get invited,I mean look at you,I really want to see the look on people's faces when you walk in" "Aww thanks Soph,but I doubt anyone would be looking at me" "stop being so fucking moddest Amelia,You're literally the prettiest girl in Hogwarts ,I swear" "No sophia I'm really not,but thank you,what are you gonna be up to,tonight?" "Well,uhm I kinda changed the dates of my birthday party" "To when?" "To tonight " she said looking at the floor "Am I invited" I say not too seriously "Of course!Come on Amelia you know my party is probably gonna go on till 3 am" "Yeah I know,I'll come after Slughorn's party then?" "Yeah,and don't worry there will be some drinks " she chuckles "Okay then,I'm lowkey more excited for your party than Slughorn's Christmas party" "Of course you are luv" "Okay see you later Soph" I then walk out of our room,the common room was full of people.There were people helping put up decorations for Soph's party,there were people also making their way to Slughorn's party,there were just random first years running around,it was crazy to say the least."Wow look at Amelia" some girl said when I walked by and then a few people stared at me ,I didn't have time for this so I just kept walking,finally I left the common room and I was on my way to Slughorn's party,and then I met up with my date "Hey Amelia" "Hello Michael,thanks again for agreeing to come with me" "honestly Amelia,who wouldn't want to come with you" "everyone "I said laughing "besides I like always being your last option" I felt a bit guilty at his words,because they were true...