14~Detention~

***
Amelia

"A. You will not believe what happened last night!" Sophia comes up running to her bed just as Amelia waked up "what?" "Umbridge called fudge to make sure Harry got expelled,in Dumbledore's office,Dumbledore said he told harry to create the squad,Fudge wanted to arrest Dumbledore but Dumbledore vanished,harry wasn't expelled tho" "Woah,that's alot to take in" "Yeah but I'm afraid you all still have detention " she says sympathetic "This will be the first time you got detention with Umbridge?" "Yeah" "don't worry A. just push through it" sophia tried to comfort me...cho was still upset even after I tried to comfort her last night,I had to go to Harry.

"Harry!" I yell just before he sits down at the Gryfindor table,I walk up to them and sit down "Hey Amelia..." "Listen,Cho didn't-" "Don't mention her name" he interupted me before I could finish "Harry,Snape used a truth serum on her" I say ,everyone who was in the DA and that was in close proximity to us now looked at me "don't hate her,she had no choice" i add "I'm sorry everyone you all have detention because of me"harry said changing the subject "nonsense mate,we knew what we signed up for"Fred said "Yeah harry,don't start playing the blame game" George said "uhm,how do we make the pain more tolerable" I ask hesitantly "Just think of the memory,or person that makes you the happiest or gives you butterflies,it makes it alot easier" Harry awnsers,I then head towards the slytherin table to eat my food, as I sat down my eyes quickly brushed passed malfoy's, I looked up and he stared right at me,he stopped staring when Goyle had accidentally bumped his elbow against malfoy's

***
Draco

How was I going to get her out of there,think Draco think,I kept on repeating...there was nothing I could do that wouldn't make me seem suspicious...her skin was going to be basically carved in to and it was all my fault...But maybe it's better this way,I can't care about her,I'm the cold harted fucking draco malfoy,why am I caring about a stupid girl,who is a mudblood!

***
Amelia

It was time for detention,the entire DA sat in the great hall each at our own desk "Hello children,now as you all know,we punish students who do not obey the rules,and you children have done exactly that,now if you could all pick up the quils on the right hand side of your desk...I would like you to Wright ..." she paused "I will not break the rules" everyone dreaded to do it "You will all be here for 40 minutes,if I see one of you not writing line for more than 1 minute,I will punish the ENTIRE group of children sitting in front of me " as she said that everyone started writing, suddenly I felt a sharp sting in my left hand,it got worse and I could feel tears coming ,No amelia,you can't cry,remember what harry said,think of something,ANYTHING!

And then it was over,I nearly passed out trying to stand up,I couldn't believe that my hand was shaking so bad,I couldn't believe all the girls wet faces from how they were crying,and I couldn't believe that I thought of Only Draco Malfoy for that entire 40 minutes...

Slowly we all walked into the great hall for dinner,everyone looked at us as we all made our way to our tables,all the slytherins eyes on me since I was the only slytherin in the DA,as I went to sit down next to Sophia I realised this was probably the longest any detention of writing lines had gone on,my left hand still aching with pain under the table I picked up my knife in my right hand and my left hand shaking and accidentally driping a few droplets of blood as I take it up under the table to get my fork ,everyone gasped as they looked at my hand I just looked at my plate,when suddenly someone stood up from the table I looked up to see Malfoy rushing out of the great hall...

***
Draco

There she came walking into the Great hall...I'd been feeling guilty and worried all afternoon,how could I...her soft hands being carved into while I don't get anything done to...She sat down,her eyes weren't red from crying so I knew she didn't cry at all,she didn't cry at cedrics funeral as well,I glanced over to see all the other girls crying to their friends about how horrible it was...But not Amelia,she just went and sat down next to Prickett,I couldn't bare to look at her,but when I glanced her way quick I saw her just staring at her plate,she picked up her knife in her right hand and then as droplets of blood dripped from her left hand as she picked it up to grab her fork,everyone gasped,and I was so fucking angry at myself!Why did I always have to be this way...it's what my father thought me...why did I care about this mudblood?...before I knew it I stood up and exited the great hall!

***
Amelia

After dinner my hand was aching with pain,I knew I wouldn't be able to sleep with this pain so I decided to head to Madam Pomfrey in the hospital wing.I knock on the door and enter,I look at madam Pomfrey "Hi dear,can I help you" she said "Yes ,uhm just some sneezewort for the pain..." As I gestured to my hand "Umbridge!I swear that woman is crazy,sorry dear it's just ,how can a Head mistress treat you children like this" "It's okay" as I look left I see Malfoy sitting on a bed with a ice pack on his hand "what's he doing here?" I ask madam Pomfrey "Oh Mister Malfoy had a little anger outburst and slamed his hand into a wall" "Why would he do that?" "I'm in the room you know" he suddenly speaks up "okay,why did you do that?" I ask "None of your buisness" he says looking at the ground "Here dear just sit here for a minute,the pain will go away soon and then you will be fit to walk" she says to me and I do as I was told "Oh my word Malfoy,you litterally shatterd your knuckles open!" "Yeah..." "why?" "Because I was angry" "why were you angry" he just stays silent and ignores my question, after a while he finally lifts his head from the ground and looks at my hand "Why didn't you cry?" "Because what's the use" "Well it was probably very hurtful " "yeah but,I couldn't do anything about it,and besides harry said that we should just think of something or someone that makes us happy" "Oh..." he says and it's silent again "what did you think of ?" "Uhm nobody " "Oh so it was a someone" "No it wasn't " "No need to get so defensive,I just asked you who it was" "Well,it's none of your buisness "

Just then madam Pomfrey walks in "ok dears you may both go now" I don't want Umbridge giving you detention for being out past curfew" "thanks Madam Pomfrey" I say "yeah thanks" malfoy says and both me and Madam Pomfrey can't believe that he showed a snippet of human decency "it's a pleasure dears" and then we exit and make our way to the common room we didn't say anything to each other until we were infront of the portrait "So you finally caught us,was it worth it?" I ask "Yeah,seeing Potters face was worth every minute" "And were you satisfied when you saw all those girls crying while walking into the great hall?" "NO" he awnsers short and flatly"Oh yeah I didn't cry,so you weren't satisfied "Oh just shut up" he says and mumbles the password to the portrait and then just dissapears into the common room...