25~you said you wouldn't tell~

***
Amelia

I wake up in my bed with a humungous headache.I sit up straight and suddenly remember...Oh shit!I asked malfoy to kiss me last night!I can't remember what happened!I get ready and run down to the great hall.I see Draco sitting there but he doesn't look up."Amelia!" Sophia yanks me out of my daydream "What is it Sophia?" "Last night was so fun,but I didn't see you half of the night tho" just then malfoy looks up "Uhm I just probably went to bed I can't remember Sophia" "Damn you went heavy with the firewhisky last night" "Yeah I know" I chuckle. Then everyone stands up to leave once out of the great hall I see malfoy walking away from Crabbe and Goyle into a direction "Malfoy wait!" I catch up with him "County?" "I'm sorry!I asked you to uhm kiss me last night but I can't remember anything!Literally I don't know what happened,I don't know why I asked you to..." he then interrupts me
"Chill County we didn't kiss" "We didn't?" "I told you no and then I helped you to your dorm" "Oh thank goodness Malfoy!I was so worried" "It's fine I won't tell anyone" "You won't?" "Promise..." "Thanks...uhm I've got to go now tho..." "Okay then go..." I leave and am so relieved that we didn't kiss,but why didn't he kiss me?Why did he say no?Why in the world am I thinking about this right now!

--
Everyone has gone for Christmas brake.I was invited to go spend it with the weasleys,harry and Hermione but I decided against it since they probably had alot to worry about with everything going on with you-know-who.And Harry told me something about draco and snape and some sort of unbreakable vow but I was in thought and can't quite remember all the details.Draco is also spending Christmas here at Hogwarts...

The first few days I just spent with Sophia and some of my other friends and honestly it wasn't that bad.Not Christmas at the weasleys good but not utterly awful either.I walk past a group of boys and they laugh at me when I walk by.That's odd...Other people laugh at me aswell as I make my way to the library.I sit down and start reading a book.Suddenly Blaise comes sits next to me."Amelia uhm I have to tell you something..." "Hi Blaise...yeah sure shoot" "Uhm Malfoy told a group of people that you basically begged him to kiss you that night after Slughorn's party...and uhm I just thought you should know I guess..." That fucking bastard!He said he wouldn't tell!I was furious "Why did you come and tell me Blaise...why don't you just laugh at me like everyone else?" "Because I'm trying to be a better person" he says shy "Oh...thank you Blaise I honestly appreciate it so much" I give him a hug."Walk with me to the dungeons?" I ask "Sure..." we walk to the dungeons,Blaise makes a bunch of jokes to try and distract me from people laughing at me as I walk by them.We enter the common room together and Blaise cracks another joke.I laugh my ass off to say the least."Goodnight Blaise...thanks for lightening my mood" "Sure anytime County" he gives me a hug and suddenly I become very aware of Draco sitting on the sofa,staring at us with a jealous look plastered all over his face.I walk to my dorm room.Hours pass of darkness and I can't sleep...I decide to go sit in the common room infront of the fire.I sit there and drift into a sleep.

Suddenly I wake up!Someone entered the common room.It must be 3 am,why is someone entering the common room.I look up and see draco standing there with a "oops" expression on his face.I look away and just sit there staring at the fire.He comes sit next to me."Well hello County" he says and I just ignore him "I said Hello County" he repeats."I heard you yess" I say very bitter "What's wrong with you?" He asks confused "What's wrong with me!Are you honestly asking me that right now!" "Shh you're gonna wake people up" "yeah and then they'll see for their own eyes one of our encounters,oh I forgot they already know about how I begged you to kiss me!" I say angry.He stays silent."You said you wouldn't tell anyone..." "Oh yeah and who said I give a shit about you!" He snaps "I fucking hate you draco Malfoy..." I say and stand up to walk but he grabs my wrist "sit down..." he says aggressively "No!" "County listen to me,sit down " he says very serious.I sit back down.He scoots closer to me "What the hell malfoy..." he takes his hand and places it on my thigh,I can feel his cold rings press against my warm skin.He stares into my eyes and starts sliding his hand higher and higher up my leg.He slides it so high that he slides my soft silk pajama shorts up...he grips my leg and I gasp "Malfoy what are you doing..."I'm so turned on I barely can get the words out."I saw you talking to blaise today" he says very relaxed "Mmh yeah" he traces my panty line with his finger and I gasp again "I didn't like that very much..." he lets go of my thigh and picks me up onto his lap "Why didn't you like that draco..." I say very devilish.I take my one hand and put it around his neck and start tracing my thumb up and down the back of his neck "Because I don't like it when you talk to other guys"he says and puts his hands on my waist under my silk top...

"Draco...I don't think I want to be sitting on your lap like this" I say as I remember the fact that he told everyone I begged him to kiss me "Okay" he says and picks me up again but this time he lays me on my back and climbs on top of me.His face is inches away from mine and his arms are beside my head "This better?" He says with a smirk on his face.I brake our eye contact and look to the side,he tilts my head so that I make eye contact with him again"Draco you told everyone and you promised you wouldn't..." I say hurt.He stays silent."I knew I had to stay away from you,so I thought if I hurt you,you would stay away from me...and it worked...you talked to Blaise and when I saw you together I wanted to brake his neck..." "Draco..." "Fuck Amelia County everytime you say my name you make me hungry!"

He dives in and kisses me.His hands travel up and down underneath my silk top.Our tonges are entangled and my hands are in his hair."Let's go to my room..." he says "Aren't there other people?" "I have my own room Amelia..." "oh..." he picks me up and carries me too his room.He puts me down once we enter and he immediately atacks my lips.He pushes me against the door and we both are so hungry right now.He breaks the kiss and looks at me in the eye.I take my finger and trace it across the buttons of his suit "Off!" I say and a devilish smirk appears on his face.He takes off his jacket and then he kisses my neck.He lifts up my shirt and I help him to get it off.He helps me pull down my pajama short and when I'm standing there in only my underwear he steps back and looks at me in awe"Amelia County you truly are gorgeous!" He then grabs me by my waist and throws me aggressively on the bed and I chuckle He then puts of the lights.I wonder why?He just does the Lumos spell and the room is oy lit by his wand.I won't be able to see all of him now...I hear the unbuckling of his belt and I hear fabric coming off his body.He then is on top of me.I trace my hand over his bare chest.He then kisses my neck and trails down to my breasts.He kisses the part that isn't covered by my bra and I let out a soft moan.I then kiss his neck and he gives a moan aswell.He lifts me up a bit and moves his hand under my back to unclip my bra.He unclips it and then takes it off.He stares at me "What?" I ask with a smile on my face "Amelia County you are fucking gorgeous!" I laugh at this.He looks me in the eyes and asks me a serious question"Are ypu sure about this?" "Yeah I am..."and then...

A/n: hi guys...so uhm I don't really like going too in detail with this part.But uhm yeah they did it...Draco is NOT going soft I swear...But yeah they finally did it.Ughh it feels like this moment has been waiting to happen for so long.Btw thanks for reading my story.

Pls vote.And comment some ideas.

Hope you have a wonderful day.