2 ~Prank war~

***
Draco

I saw someone standing in a black robe in front of everyone in the great hall"Potter...potter...do you know who that is?" I whispered to harry "No but I will ask hermione" he whispered back."She's a new student" he awnsered after a while. She... I thought to myself.The girl walked up to Mcgonagal and she removed her black robe.She was the most beautiful girl I had ever seen.Long blonde locks,And she was tall she had rosy cheecks,she was skinny,not too skinny but she looked innocent and you could see her beauty from a mile away.Then the hat started talking I didn't even listen all I was thinking about is how beautiful she was.

"SLYTHERIN " the hat yelled I was very excited but then professor snape said "It can't be,she's not a pureblood!" Before even thinking about it,out of instinct I yelled "if she's not a pureblood then how is she a slytherin?"Dumbledore soon got the school quiet, he said something about the hat had made it's decision but my father told me to always keep slytherin a pure house. I can't remember the last time a mudblood was sorted into slytherin.I turned to Crabbe and said "How did the mudblood get into slytehrin,her precence will only make us thilthy" I think she heard me as she walked to the table.Up close I could see her eyes were the most beautiful green I have ever seen...No draco...I said to myself,she was a mudblood nothing less and nothing more.

Suddenly I heard Pansy talking to the girl as I walked closer I heard the girl say "Oh honey,I will fit in,I was placed in this house for a reason,so don't you ever call me a mudblood again!"
"Well that's all you are so what must she otherwise call you" I said before even thinking."I don't even know your names so I will just call you all snobs then" the girl said angrily...feisty I thought to myself "I'm malfoy,Draco malfoy and you better not froget it" I said with a smirk on my face.I then left the girls and sat by Crabbe and Goyle again.

***
That night Amelia did not know what was instored for her.She shared a dorm with girls who wanted nothing to do with her and that night when she went to shower,pansy and her gang stole her clothes out of her dorm room so when she climbed out of the shower she had nothing to wear luckily Amelia was very confident she walked in a towel with wet hair all the way to the common room where Pansy had placed her clothes.All the boys stared as she walked by them and professor Snape did not know what to say.Then he saw Pansy laughing and pointing at the pile of all Amelia's clothes.Snape didn't have time for foolish little girl games so he just ignored it.The next prank that pansy pulled was when Amelia got back into her room from her little towel adventure,her entire side of the room was destroyed!Amelia just decided to go to bed that night,she had, had a eventful day and didn't need more drama.

***
Draco

As me and the boys sat on the leather sofa in front of the fire in the slytehrin common room I saw pansy and her friends laughing as they throw a big pile of clothes right beside us we didn't really care until we saw the blonde haired girl come waltzing in with only a towel to cover her body.Her tall,beautiful legs on display for us all and her wet hair made her even more appealing...draco are you mad!... She is a mudblood...I can't get to know this girl...my father will kill me if I ever think of such foolish things again...I will not think of that thilthy mudblood ever again.

***
The next morning Amelia didn't aproach the slytherin table,but she went and sat right beside Hermione "Hi I'm Amelia County" she said "Hi,I'm Hermione Granger and this here in front of us is Ron weasly and Harry Potter" Hermione said "I know It's probably rude to just come up to you three like this but I really want to make friends and those slytehrins don't seem to be very fond of me" Amelia said "I_Its okay,we always like a new companion "Harry stuttered.I suspect someone has a crush "They pulled a few pranks on me last night..."Amelia says as she just sighs "such as?"Hermione asks"Well...they stole all my clothes so I had to walk in my towel in front of everyone to get my clothes in the common room and when I returned to my room,the whole place was trashed" "Bloody hell Amelia...You need to get them back!" Ron said vigorously "I don't want to cause any more drama""You heard what the hat said,those purebloods should be grateful to be in your precense Amelia...show them why You were chosen to be a slytherin" Hermione said "I think I might have an Idea" Amelia said.

***
Amelia

As I prepared to pull the ultimate prank on Pansy the girl who pranked me last night, harry and them told me what her name was,I really hoped the slytherins would accept me or just atleast not bother me anymore. It was time for the prank...As I saw pansy go into her room I quickly told everyone sitting in the slytherin common room "Come everyone, Pansy has...something to show you all" I yelled.As everyone followed me to Pansy's room everyone heard a loud scream...It was pansy...I filled her entire closet with Frogs...Everywhere sprang frogs...on her bed,all over her desk and all over HER.She screamed in horror "It was you,you thilthy mudblood wasn't it" she yelled"I told you not to call me a mudblood and this is just a small taste of what you will get if you EVER prank me again,I am afterall a slytherin...don't make me remind you of that again" I said.

Everyone cheered.I think people might actually not try to prank me again.Pansy did not look happy.

***
Draco

I must admit the prank Amelia pulled on Pansy was quite hilarious but I couldn't be involved,everyone now knew her name but that just ment no one was going to bother her and I wasn't ever going to think of that mudblood again