23

3rd POV
Peter was panicking internally. There he was sitting next to Liz in the backseat of a car that the Vulture dude was driving.

To make it all worse, he was Liz' dad and demanded that he drove them to homecoming.

"I should have asked my dad to drive us instead," Peter thought to himself. What the hell was he going to do? He wanted nothing more than to go to homecoming with Liz and dance with her but he couldn't let Toomes get away.

Peter sat there nervously wondering of he should call Tony or not. Maybe he could handle it himself but he didn't have his suit.

Peter decided that he would dance with Liz for a bit and then maybe he would try to go catch the vulture guy.

When they got to the school Toomes told Liz to go wait inside while he spoke to Peter.

"You saved my daughter's life spiderman so I'll give you one chance, never mess with my business again or I will kill you along with everyone you love." Toomes said in a scary tone.

Peter just looked at him. What was he supposed to do? He felt like Tony didn't understand how big of a problem Vulture was and of he caught him we would prove himself worthy of being an avenger but he also wanted to enjoy himself at homecoming.

"Now. I just saved your life, what do you say?" Toomes asked with a raised eyebrow.

"Thank you," Peter said sarcastically before getting out of the car and found Liz.

Peter decided that the best thing to do would be to call Tony and let him handle it. Peter reached into his pocket to get his phone but he didn't find it, he checked the other but still couldn't find it.

"Fuck, I left it in that guy's car," Peter thought to himself and facepalmed.

"Is everything okay Peter?" Liz asked when she saw Peter's distressed expression.

"I'm sorry-'' Peter said before getting cut of by Liz.

"You're going to disappear like you always do. You're going to just leave me here by myself,'' she said bitterly.

"Liz I'm sorry," Peter said before going to find Ned. Peter pulled him away from the crowd.

"I need you to track my phone,'' Peter said.

"Why?" Ned asked confusedly.

"That vulture guy has it. I need to find him, I don't have time," Peter said and ran away.

Ned did as Peter asked although he didn't know how he was supposed to tell Peter where his phone was.

Peter changed into his old suit and borrowed Flash's car and phone and started driving.

"Ned, did you find it?" Peter asked.

"Peter? Why are you calling me from Flash's phone?" Ned asked.

"I borrowed it and I need you to hack into his car's GPS and direct me to follow my phone," Peter said.

"You stole Flash's car! That's awesome!" Ned said.

"Yeah, and I need you to contact my dad, or Happy," Peter said.

"On it," Ned said.

"Ned, I need a location on my phone , I  don't know where I'm going. Oh fuck! I'm sorry lady!" Peter yelled as he almost hit a woman with the car.

"I'm on it, what did you even do Peter?" Ned asked when he heard Peter apologize to someone.

"I almost hit a lady with the car," Peter said .