5. Who Could It Be?

Vote, it helps me get creative ;)

➵ ➵ ➵

"I'll take your silence as a yes." Himanshi said sadly and turned around to leave.

Himanshi had liked Satvik since a long time.

She was not sure what would happen after she confessed her feelings, but she was prepared. She could just no longer hold it back.

She had tried to tell him before, many times, but just couldn't gather enough courage.

But today, she had decided to tell Satvik how she feels, no matter what happens. She even made Karan a part of her plan.

Finally, Satvik turned around only to find her walking away with heavy feet.

He knew how she was feeling because he knows how it feels to not be loved back.

He felt bad for her but he knew that what he did was right.

➵ ➵ ➵

On the other hand, Raadha was back from the washroom but she still didn't go back to her friends.

She wanted them to spend some more time together.

She was just wandering around here and there to pass time when suddenly her eyes caught Satvik and Himanshi standing alone in a corner.

She didn't care but what caught her attention was their expressions.

Himanshi's face looked serious while Satvik had a confused expression on his face.

She could hear their conversation from the distance, but not like she wanted to.

Then, suddenly she remembered that the second round was about to start.

She looked at them once again and thought that it was none of her business and decided to leave.

But when she turned around to leave she heard Himanshi shout "I LOVE YOU, STUPID!".

Her body froze. She stood there without even moving and heard their whole conversation.

Not like she cared, she just wanted to know what happens next. They both didn't even notice her.

Raadha got surprised. She had never thought Satvik could be in love with someone, at least not after he left her and she started thinking he is a playboy.

And since he was single that means she doesn't loves him or he never told her. 'Who could it be?', she thought. She could not help but pity him.

She unconsciously turned around and saw Satvik standing alone while Himanshi was walking away.

She felt bad for both of them. She could understand how they both must be feeling. The feeling of not getting loved back, she knew it.

She wanted to go and console both of them but she knew that it was best for them to stay alone right now.

She shook her head to remove all the thoughts and decided to go back to her friends.

She searched through the crowd and when she finally saw them her lips curved up in a smile.

They both were laughing and chatting while watching the fashion show.

She didn't wanted to disturb them so she stood where she was and watched the fashion show from there.

Shiv again walked the ramp and he rocked it. He looked very handsome in the maroon suit and walked like a professional model.

She cheered for him. Suddenly someone came and stood next to her, she turned to look and froze on seeing Satvik standing next to her.

She figured out that he was not aware of her standing next to him, he just came there to see his friend from a little closer.

He was clapping his hands while he had a faint smile on his lips.

Then she turned her head to look at Shiv again.

Some past memories of them clicked her mind but they did not mean anything now.

When Shiv was done Satvik turned around and walked away

Raadha turned only to see Satvik's back facing her as he walked away.

Then, she felt a hand on her shoulder, she turned around to see it was Kaushik and Aarushi.

Aarushi smiled at her, while Kaushik asked flatly, "Did you sleep there?"

"What? Where?", Raadha asked confused.

"Did you sleep in the washroom?!", Kaushik asked a little louder.

Raadha made an annoyed face and said, "Shut up! I just found a friend and she was alone so I stopped to give her company."

"Oh!...... Well thanks to her because we actually really enjoyed without you. My ears felt so good." Kaushik said teasing her.

Raadha glared at him making Aarushi and Kaushik let out a laugh.

"Anyways, let's go home, we have college tomorrow too, remember?!" Aarushi said to which Raadha and Kaushik, both agreed.

➵ ➵ ➵

Thank you

Now vote;)

Comment 🙃