4. Home Sweet Home

Julia & Ezra's House^^

Ezra's POV

Julia and I were anxiously waiting for Ren to bring Em home. She had fluffed every pillow in the living room like 10 times. She was making me nervous and I'm never nervous.

"Would you quit, your driving me insane." I told her

"I just want her to like it here, it'll be her home too." Julia said re-arranging the flowers on the coffee table for the 5th time.

Then we heard it, Ren's truck coming up the drive.

We heard the truck stop and cut off then 2 doors slam shut.

I opened the door when I heard them walking up the steps. 

Em gave me a sheepish look, knowing she was in trouble for going to the party.

Ren looked beautiful, her hair was down and she had on blue jeans and a yellow shirt with boots on.

"Hi, you must be Ren, I've heard a lot about you, I'm Julia." Jules said standing beside me.

"Hi, your Ezra's wife right?" Ren said smiling, then jumped when she shook Jules hand.

Yup she's my mate too alright, my wolf is going wild and I felt the sparks. Jules said in the mind-link almost smug.

"Yes, Come in." Jules said moving out of the way.

Em tried to run off to her room.

"Not so fast, I want to know what happened last night." I said looking at Em and Ren.

"Well, not really much to tell, there was a problem and I handled it." Ren said

"What problem?" Jules asked motioning for them to sit down. 

I sat next to Ren on a couch and Jules and Em said on the other couch across from us.

"There was a party last night a Devon's farm, Mom said we could go as long as everyone's guardian's agreed that they could. Emily texted you and Ash and Sonja texted theirs. Everyone said it was ok, so we went. But Mom said we had to be home by 9:45pm. After about an hour there some guy grabbed Emily by the arm and tried to force her into his car. I hit him with a bat and we went home." Ren said shrugging.

"Wait hold up, you said everyone's guardian's agreed?" I asked for clarification.

"Yea, that's what all the girls said." Ren said confused at my question. At least now I knew Ren wasn't as reckless as I thought. 

"Em, do you want to tell her the truth, or should I?" I asked in my Alpha tone

Ren looked at Em, "Yea, see I knew he would say no, so. Umm.. I didn't ask." Emily confessed

"I'm sorry, I really am, I just didn't want to be the reason why we couldn't go." She said her cheeks turning red in embarrassment.

Ren sighed. "Damn it, I was hoping someone would say no, too." she said laughing.

"What do you mean?" Emily asked.

"I didn't want to go, I told you, I hate parties. I begged Mom to say no, but she told me to go anyway. It's fine really Emily, I'm not mad, a little disappointed that you lied to me, but I can see where you were coming from, but I promise you, Sonja, Ashley and I wouldn't have cared. Sure those two would have grumbled a bit, but a soon as they see something shiny, they forget." Ren explained laughing.

"So your not mad?" Em asked

"No, I'm not Hon, I promise. Just don't do it again, yea?" Ren prompted