13. Senior Night & Graduation

Ren's POV

Wednesday night saw a lot of tears, Senior Class Night. Julia, Ezra and Emily came. There was funny stories told and pictures displayed. It was everything I thought it would be and more. 

Today was Graduation. As I walked across the stage earlier today I could distinguish the hollers from my mates above everyone else.

I had a bag packed in my truck, I had told Mom and Dad I was spending the night with Emily. When in fact I was spending the night with my mates. But since Emily was going to be in the same house, technically I wasn't totally lying.

I said good bye to my Mom and drove Emily to her house following Ezra and Julia.

After we parked and went inside Julia pulled me up stairs.

"So the pack is throwing a party for the graduates in the pack. It's just you and Ryder this year." Julia said.

"UUgg. I don't like parties." I said throwing myself on to the bed.

"Come on, it'll be fun." She said going into the closet and pulling out 2 dresses.

I relented and got ready then followed her down the stairs where Emily and Ezra stood already ready.

I sat in the back with Julia as Ezra drove and Emily sat up front. 

I bit my lip and placed my hand on Julia's leg running my hand up until I touched her panties.

She gave a a wide eyed look as I moved her panties aside and slipped two fingers into her. She bit down on her fist to keep herself from moaning.

Ezra glared at me from the rearview mirror as he could feel through the mate bond what we were doing. 

I saw him adjusting himself and I smirked.

I pumped my fingers faster pressing on her clit with the heel of my hand in a circular motion. She squeaked as she came on my fingers.

Her head lulled on to my shoulder. 

When we pulled up to the pack house I repositioned her panties and pulled her dress down as Ezra opened my door.

I got out and he took my hand and brought my fingers into his mouth sucking Julia's essence off of them.

"Couldn't let it go to waste." He mumbled causing me to press my thighs together.

The evening flowed and it felt like I had known these people all my life. I felt at peace here. I felt home.

We talked and mingled and I played tag with the little kids for a bit. 

Sitting on Julia's lap was when we first heard it. A lone scream.

Ezra jumped up and started giving orders.

"Julia, Ren get the women and children into the safe room. All those fighting, come with me." He said taking off towards the scream.

Julia and I started herding people inside. "That's everyone come on." Julia said grabbing my hand and pulling me down the stairs to the basement.

There was an open door to what looked like a bank safe. "This is the safe room we'll be safe in here." She said shutting the door and locking it.

Julia held my hand and I followed her around as she checked on people making sure they were ok and reassuring the ones who were scared.

Eventually we ended up sitting on one of the cots next to Emily. Julia coaxed me into laying my head in her lap while she played with me hair.

I was scared, not for me, but for Ezra. He was out there and I didn't like that we were separated from him.

Then I felt a burning sensation in my side, it hurt like a bitch and I looked up at Julia as she winced. I knew she felt it too.

It's Ezra he's hurt. Julia whimpered through the mind-link

Is he going to be ok? I asked back

Yes. He'll be ok. She answered.

 I wasn't sure if she was reassuring me or herself.

About an hour later Ezra mind-linked the whole pack.

All Clear. He said

I got up and followed Julia out of the room after she unlocked the door.

As we reached the main floor there he stood in basketball short with blood all over him.

I ran to him not caring about the blood and after checking his side and seeing it all healed I threw my arms around his torso. Hugging him tight.

He chuckled, "I'm fine little one." He said kissing my forehead and running his hand through my hair.

Julia came up beside us and I grabbed her and pulled her into the hug, holding them both tight against me.

"Is everyone else ok?" I asked looking up at him.

He nodded, "Everyone is fine a few injuries that are already healing, but no casualties on our side." He said

"A few of them got away so for the time being I want everyone to stay in the pack house for safety." He said his voice booming.

I looked up to see why he yelled when I realized everyone was standing around us looking at us with smiles on their faces.

Ezra led Julia and I up the stairs to the top floor of the pack house and into a room just as big as the other one at their house.

Julia started the water in the massive shower and Ezra started stripping my cloths off of me. All three of us got in and washed off. After wards I went to put on some cloths, but Ezra shook his head and led me to the bed.

We all got in and Julia and I cuddled close to Ezra. Curled up with my mates, it wasn't long before sleep consumed me.