11. Office Romance

Ren's POV

At about 12 o'clock we all finally got out of bed and took showers, which lasted longer than necessary, but I wasn't complaining. 

I was sore, but it was a good sore. When I saw the bed sheets, which had proof of my lost virginity on them, I was embarrassed to say the least, but it didn't seem to bother Ezra as he changed the sheets and took the other ones to the laundry room.

I put on a summer dress and went down stairs where Julia was cooking lunch.

After lunch Julia had to go to the pack house for some meetings with some of the she-wolves. She offered to take me with her, but I wasn't up to it yet.

Ezra went to his home office because he had some work to do. 

After getting bored I walked to his office to see if he needed any help.

When I opened his door he was sitting behind his desk on the phone.

I didn't want to disturb his call so I turned to leave, but he motioned for me to come over to him.

I shut the door and when I got within reach he pulled me onto his lap.

I didn't pay any attention to his call, I just curled up on his lap and placed my face in his neck.

After he ended the call he looked down at me.

"Is everything ok little one?" He asked

"Yea, just got bored." I said "What are you working on?"

"Well, the pack owns a few businesses and I was making sure everything was in order." He replied rubbing his hand on my thigh.

"Is everything in order?" I asked curious.

"It is for the most part, we had a few snags I had to fix." He said sounding stressed.

I started rubbing his neck and playing with the hair at the nape of his neck.

"That feels good." He said leaning back.

His hand pulled down the summer dress causing my breasts to pop out.

"Much better." He mumbled groping them

I moaned in his neck and I felt him growing under me.

"Haven't you had enough." I said giggling

"Never." He said tilting my head up to kiss me.

His phone started ringing and he reached over to answer it not taking his eyes off of me.

I tried to slip my dress back up, but he wouldn't allow it.

While he talked he continued groping my chest tweaking my nipples eliciting a moan from me.

He smirked as my cheeks turned red.

Two can play that game. I thought with a evil idea.

I slid off his lap in front of him between his legs while he continued to talk giving me a quizzical look.

I undid his belt and pulled his length out, I kissed his tip and his hips jerked as he gave me a stern look as he caught on to my plan.

Before he could pull away I shoved him as far as I could into my mouth.

I was rewarded with a groan. "F*ck." He whispered.

My head started bobbing up and down and I heard him tell whoever was on the phone that he'd call them back in a strained voice.

He hung up and gripped the back of my neck.

I relaxed my throat and took him in all the way. "Damn do you not have a gag reflex." He said growling lowly.