8. Sunday

Ren's POV

After breakfast yesterday, I headed up to take a shower only to find all of my stuff missing.

Julia came in the room behind me and told me she moved it to their room as it was all 3 of ours now.

I just shrugged and went into their room and took and shower. We spent most of the day just laying around the house and talking about all things werewolf. 

At Lunch time Ezra made me sit on his lap as he fed me and himself, Emily explained it's just what new mates do. 

That didn't make it any easier for my embarrassment though.

At bed time I again slept in their bed, between them, they both kissed my head and then each other before both cuddling up with me and falling asleep.

When I woke up this morning, I was half way on top of Julia, my face in her neck while Ezra was pressed up flush against my back side.

I rolled him off of me after a few tries and woke him up signaling for him to be quite so Julia could sleep in.

I got up and started to get ready for a run while Ezra did the same, smacking my a*s as I walked by to go to the bathroom. I glared at him while he just laughed quietly.

"Do you want to run to your Nana's old place again, or try a new trail?" He asked as I came outside.

"New trail." I said looking around while stretching my arms.

Today I just wore some basketball shorts I borrowed from Julia and my sports bra with my hair throwed up in a messy bun.

Ezra turned and noticed what I had on.

"Nope, no way, go put a shirt on." He said crossing his arms.

"What's wrong with this, I wear this a lot when I run." I defended

"Your body is for our eyes only, don't ever go out like this again." He said stepping closer to me.

"Nope, I like what I have on, and I'm not changing." I challenged crossing my arms.

He growled at me.

"Do not growl at me, mister. I might be your mate, but that doesn't make you my daddy." I said irritated 

He smirked, "Well, I could be if you wanted me to." He whispered in my ear trapping me with his arms around my waist.

He nipped my ear causing me to bite my lip to keep from moaning.

He picked me up and wrapped my legs around his waist and my arms automatically went around his neck.

"We could find another way to work out." He said kissing my neck.

He pressed me up against the side of the house, pressing his length against my core.

I moaned at the foreign contact.

One of his hands came up and squeezed my breast, causing me to moan a lit louder.

"We better stop before I mark and mate you right here." He said placing me back down on my feet, kissing my forehead.

"We'll stay on a trail that no one uses, so that no one will see what's ours." He said huskily.

I couldn't talk, so I just nodded my head.

After running for about 45 minutes we turned around to run back when Ezra stiffened next to me.

He grabbed my arm stopping me and whispered, "Ren, run back to the house, ok? Don't stop no matter what you hear." He said looking around us.