19. Epilogue

Ren's POV

After that summer I completely moved in with Ezra and Julia. 

Being a thruple was hard for my parents to under stand and for a while they didn't speak to me.

When I got pregnant 6 months later, we reconciled and our relationship is better.

When I gave birth to our first child the pack was over the moon. We had a son, Seth. He was the cutest thing and the spitting image of his father.

Next came our daughter Elizabeth, and then our second daughter Julianna. 

It's been 12 years since I first met Ezra and Julia and he still can't keep his hands off of us.

Which is why I'm currently pregnant..again. 

"What are you doing love?" Julia asked coming up behind me as I watched out of our office window at the backyard of the pack house. 

"Just watching the kids play." I said looking at our 3 trouble makers. Seth was 12, Elizabeth was 9 and Julianna was 5. 

She kissed the side of my head and rubbed my belly.

We laughed as Ezra appeared outside with the kids chasing them around.

"I swear he's a bigger kid than the actual kids." Julia said laughing.

"So that would make this one our 5th right." I said gesturing to my extended belly.

"Yup." She said pulling me against her and hugging me from behind.

"I love you." She said.

"I love you too." I replied as she kissed my neck.

"How about we sneak off and I show you just how much I love you." Julia whispered in my ear causing me to shiver.

"That, sounds like a plan." I said following her out and up to our old room in the pack house.