6. Movie Night

Julia & Ezra's bedroom^^

Ren's POV

After running around the kitchen we all sat at the table, Ezra at the head and Julia across from me with Emily next to her.

"Hey I heard a rumor about a witch that use to live up in these mountains." Emily said

I rolled my eyes, "She wasn't a witch, she was a healer. She used herbs, some moronic people called her a witch because of that, everyone else just called her the medicine woman. After she died about 9 years ago they built the clinic. Without her, the town needed some kind of doctor." I explained.

"Did you know her then?" Emily asked

"Hard not to know your own great-grandmother, but I just called her Nana." I said shrugging. 

"It always irritates me when people call her a witch, she was a kind and gentle woman who only wanted to help people. She helped this town for over 50 years. Most of the time she wouldn't let them pay, especially if she knew they couldn't afford to, a lot of people gave her chickens, or eggs or baked her something. She was teaching me everything she knew when she died. 

I loved hanging out with her." I said missing her

"Is that why some of the kids at school are afraid of you?" Emily asked

"I reckon, but I don't pay much attention to gossip. Not my bull not my pasture." I said

"After we eat do you want to watch a movie?" Julia asked me.

"Sure." 

After dinner I followed Julia up to what would be my room. Hopefully after my parents leave tomorrow I can go back home and spend the week in silence. 

Part of me though really wanted to stay here. I liked Julia and Ezra and Emily, but Ezra and Julia felt like home. It was disconcerting to say the least.

After putting my bag on the dresser, throwing my toiletry bad in the adjoining bathroom and taking my shoes off, I followed Julia to the room next to mine.

"We'll have to watch it in here, there is no TV in the living-room." She explained.

"Ok." I said plopping down on her bed.

Julia was so sweet, I felt bad for thinking dirty thoughts about Ezra when I first met him, but in my defense I didn't know he was married at the time.

Julia went in her closet and came back out in super short silk pink sleep shorts and matching tank top with no bra. She looked hot.

Ezra came in with some drinks and snacks as Julia handed me the remote.

"You can pick." She said.

"Is Emily coming?" I asked looking towards the door.

"No, she said she had a paper due or something." Ezra replied.

"Maybe I should help her, I'm great a bull-sh*tting an essay." I said

"No, if she needs help, she knows to ask." Julia said quickly.

"Ok." I said unsure.

I flipped through netflix and settled on Olympus Has Fallen. "Is this one ok with you guys?" I asked.

"Yea, I was meaning to watch this, just never had the time." Ezra said.

"Sure." Julia said. 

Julia came to the side of the bed I was on causing me to scoot over, then I noticed Ezra getting in on the other side.