10. Monday

Ren's POV

After the pack meeting last night, Julia and Ezra introduced me to more people in the pack. 

I apologized to Ryder, but he told me not to worry about it as he padded my shoulder, which got him a growl from Julia.

I didn't let it show, but I heard some of the comments some of the teenage girls we're making. I won't deny that it hurt. Being called a baby factory, a home wrecker, a living sex doll, etc., was not fun.

We had dinner with the pack at the pack house and after we went back to Ezra and Julia's house, or well the Alpha's House as I was told it was called.

Going to bed, I was again placed in the middle no matter how many times I said it was someone else's turn. This time all I wore was one of Ezra's shirts and a pair of panties.

This morning I woke up when Ezra started to stir. I looked around and realized I was laying on top of him. 

When I looked up at him I was met with his green eyes and a chuckle and he ran his hand through my hair.

Morning. He said in my head.

Morning. I replied.

Want to go for a run? He asked.

After what happened yesterday, I really didn't want to. At least not for a while.

No, I think I'm gonna sleep in since I don't have school this week. You better get up and take Emily though. I said.

It's almost 9 school started at 8, plus Ryder gave her a ride. he said.

I rolled off of him and laid beside him looking at the clock. He turned towards me on his side and pulled me to his chest.

I started to drift back off to sleep then Ezra started kissing all over my face and stuck a hand up my shirt and was groping my flesh on my back.

I grunted, swatting at him while he chuckled.

His hand disappeared and he leaned over me, I heard Julia mumble a "Quit." and had to hold in my laughter.

He signed getting up mumbling, "Two mates and not one of them will come off with some." 

I turned towards Julia and cuddled up with her.

"Cold shower it is." I heard Ezra say walking into the bathroom.

I laughed and opened my eyes to see Julia laughing as well.

"Hey." I said

"Hi." She replied kissing my forehead.

I noticed her shirt at ridden up and I could see the underside of her breasts.

Before I could stop myself I reached out and touched her under her shirt.

She moaned and it encouraged me to be braver.

I kissed her hard pushing her shirt up, then lowered my head, my mouth attaching to one of her nipples.

She pulled her shirt off and started tugging on mine. I let her take it off and we started kissing sucking and groping. 

Having her suck on my nipples felt amazing, I wanted more. I wanted her, all of her.

She got on top of me and ripped my panties off, spread my legs and started kissing her way down.

When her hot mouth came in contact with my core my hips jerked at the contact.

She latched onto my clit sucking and pulling causing me to call out her name.

She growled and continued, placing a finger inside of me.