9. Pack Meeting

Packhouse^^

Ren's POV

After leaving the bathroom, I heard them having sex, I didn't feel jealous, or hurt, I smiled, happy that they were happy. 

This mate bond thingy they were telling me about is seriously messing with me.

Walking over to my bag on the dresser while I dried off, I looked in and I had officially ran out of cloths. 

Huffing I wrapped the towel back around me and laid on the bed waiting for them to get out of the bathroom. I could go ahead and borrow some cloths, I knew they probably wouldn't mind, but it just felt rude to wear them without asking.

Ezra and Julia came out of the bathroom with towels wrapped around them. Julia spotted me first and came over to the bed standing in-between my knees, as my legs were hanging off the bed, my feet not touching the floor.

"Is everything ok?" She asked me

"Yea, I just officially have run out of cloths. I was waiting to ask if I could borrow some." I said laughing.

"One you don't have to ask what's mine is yours, two come on, I want to show you something." she said pulling me up from the bed by my hand.

She led me into the closet towards the back, "This dresser is yours and the cloths on this rack are yours, after we met you last week, I kind of went shopping for you." She said sheepishly.

"Really? Thank you, you didn't have to do that." I said looking at her with a smile.

I cupped her cheek looking up at her and kissed her. Ezra came up behind me and pressed himself into me.

"Goddess, I'm a lucky man." He mumbled moving my hair to the side and kissing my neck.

"Come on, we've got to get dressed, we've got a pack meeting in a little bit." Julia said pulling back from our kiss out of breath.

I went to my designated dresser and looked inside, everything still had the tags on and they were my size, I put on a pair of panties and a bra, then dropped my towel.

I heard 2 low growls and turned around. "Wait, do I have to go to this meeting?" I asked 

"Yes, your a Luna too." Julia said.

I looked at the cloths in front of me. "Is there a dress code?" I asked.

"Not really, but I can help you pick out something if you want." Julia offered coming up behind me and placing her arms around my waist.

"Please, I suck at coordinating." I laughed.

While Julia picked out a white summer dress for me, Ezra came up behind me and turned me around placing his hand on my side and checking it. After he placed a kiss on my temple, I picked out a pair of brown cowgirl boots that were my size. 

Julia put on a blue dress similar to mine in style and high heels while Ezra wore dark blue jeans and a black muscle t-shirt.

"Come on, I'll fix your hair." Julia said grabbing my hand and leading me to the bathroom.

After she was finished, my hair was down and curled and I had to admit, I looked pretty. 

Julia fixed her's as well, leaving her blonde hair down. I itched to run my hands through her hair, wondering if it was as soft as it looked.

I brushed my teeth and we all went down to the kitchen.

Emily was there placing bacon on a plate. We all ate and luckily I got to feed myself for once.