Memory Demon (Edited)

Once we went through the portal he let me go and I said "I don't appreciate being kidnapped" he said "I'm sorry princess but it is the only way to protect you" two little girls ran up to me and one said "hi, I'm Zoe and this is my twin Piper" I kneeled to her level and said "hi Zoe, Piper I'm Tessa" Zoe looked at Magnus and said "so there's two Tessas?" I looked at him and he said "yes my dear" she shrugged and they hugged me, I hugged them back standing up setting them on my hip and said "tell you what, my name is Tessalyn so why don't you call me Lyn" she said "ok Lyn" she kissed my cheek and I set her down, she ran off to her dad, I know he is because she called him daddy. Piper however refused to let me go so the man said "just don't hurt her"

I said "I would never hurt a child" he smiled at me and nodded before walking off with Zoe. Magnus said "thats a feat given that Piper hates everyone, Tessa! I have someone I want you to meet" a girl walked in and said "who?" Magnus said "Tessa this is Tessalyn, Princess meet your namesake Tessa Gray" The door busted open and he said "run, hide you and Piper!" I took off down the hall, Piper said "in that room" I ran in the room and she moved her hand making a floorboard move which inside was a tunnel. I dropped down into the tunnel as she replaced the board.

We heard things break and people scream, finally someone tapped three times on the board and I heard Zoe say "Piper, Magnus sent for you both" with that I shoved the board up before climbing out and pulling Piper with me. I replaced the board and stood up, Piper had her hands around my neck so she ended up on my hip. I grabbed Zoe's hand and we walked to the living room. Magnus said "Zoe I told you to go" she said "but what about Piper?" Magnus said "Piper baby you have to go with Zoe to keep you safe" 

Piper said "where is daddy?" Magnus froze and looked at me then said "Piper dear, he is gone. He was killed by Valentine's men" she hugged me tighter as she started crying I said "Pips, baby girl, I am going to put you down and your gonna go with your sister ok" I went to put her down and she screamed "please don't leave me!" I hugged her tighter and rubbed her back saying "I'm here Piper, I'm right here... Shhh" I looked at Magnus who said "Zoe go, Lyn will care for Piper" Zoe went to speak and I said "Zoe Now please" she sighed and created a portal before stepping through it. 

Once it closed Magnus said "You always have a choice. You're not like the others, Clary Fairchild. Most Shadowhunters protect Downworlders out of sense of duty, but you saved young Zoe because of what was inside your heart. You're more like your mother than you'll ever know." Clary said "Magnus, please... you can't hide from this battle. Look, Valentine, he found you once, he will find you again. We need to work together. Help me." Magnus said "I can summon the demon, but you must make the demand. Now, I warn you... retrieving your memories will not be easy." Clary and I said in unison "we will do what we have to do."

He sighed and said "All right. But we're not safe here. The lair's location has been compromised. Hold tight, everyone, we're about to move." He did some magic and the entire room shifted decorations included. Magnus gave Izzy the necklace as payment for saving the warlocks, while Jace prepped Clary and she drew a pentagram. I put Piper down and said "ok Piper I don't want you near the greater demon so stay here" she nodded and sat on the couch.

We all walked into the room and Magnus said "Jocelyn was right, your artistry is beyond compare." Clary said "I don't know about that." Magnus said "Oh, the only other person I've known who could draw as well was Michelangelo, who was excellent in bed, I might add." He looked over at me so I said "wow you sure get around don't you" he winked at me and said "someone has to be the teacher. Okay. We're ready. Everyone take your rightful place on the pentagram." Clary was confused so Jace placed her on her spot while Magnus grabbed my hips and placed me at the top with him standing behind me. 

Magnus said "We must initiate a bond. Once this bond is sealed, it cannot be broken until the demon retreats. No matter what happens, we must not let go of each other's hands." I held my hand out for Alec, once he grabbed my hand there was a low booming, and I felt completely safe which Magnus and Alec holding on to me. Izzy said "You people are pathetic." then grabbed Clary and my hands.