o

baby pink locks irritate your e/c irises, you irritatedly pull them behind your right ear while walking quickly down the second shibuya high schools hallways with a small frown

baby pink locks irritate your e/c irises, you irritatedly pull them behind your right ear while walking quickly down the second shibuya high schools hallways with a small frown. your thigh high boots with platinum heels paced on the marble floor, your hips swayed your short navy blue mid thigh length skirt that you flawlessly wore with confidence. your uniform shirt and jacket matched the skirt, instead of green it was with red and gold details. a white armband was wrapped around your right arm.

you finally stopped in front of a classroom door, your white gloved hands reached up to slide the door open interrupting the teachers next words. you smile, "ah~ gomensai. i was looking for—"

"lieutenant y/n-sama!" cheers a purple haired teen, wearing her sailor's moon uniform. her purple eyes bore in yours happily as she quickly packed her things. a boy next to her with raven black hair and green eyes jaw drops, "who is that, shinoa? she sounds important."

shinoa hums sweetly, "just know i'll be right back before practice, sayonara~!" she slides her satchel on her shoulder while waving sarcastically at him. he huffs, crossing his arms across his chest while he frowns. he never saw her become so excited, he wanted to know who you were.

you bowed to the teacher, waving genuinely at the students before sliding the door closed with shinoa by your side. "who was that boy?... with the green eyes, is he the one guren talks about?" you couldn't help but to ask, fasting your pace while she just giggles from your innocent curiosity. she smiles, "ah yes, you are correct. but for what i can say, he is a loser... with a little bit of talent."

you covered your mouth to hold a snort, "shinoa-san, you're so mean." you mused grabbing her hand, her cheeks flared red as she coughs into her fist with her unused hand. "only when it's needed."

"well, as much as i would love to spend time with you today, i only came because lieutenant guren wants to see you immediately." you say serious, she squeezes your hand while smiling. "hehe y/n-sama, it's quite alright. i'll do anything to get out of class."

you laughed a little, "of course."

the rest of the walk you left shinoa handle her business, staring at top of your navy blue boots wondering what you should next today. to be honest this was your first time having a free day since you've joined the japanese imperial demon army. all you did was kill and train and kill and train. all your spare time went to getting better with your cursed gear, and connecting to the demon within. he told you something that you would thought to hear.

your feet started walking towards the destination of your dorm room. your mind drifts off to when you first tried challenging the monster in your black series weapon.

loud cries of a baby girl echoed in your ears as you walk mindlessly down a red themed hallway. you knew this was all the demon males doing, he's trying to break you with your worst nightmares. but you won't beg or submit to him, not now and not anytime soon. your feet halted in front of a opened shoji door, you peak inside your eye vision blurred not letting you focus on a woman laying down with a baby in her arms.