ii

"all right! today, in preparation for next week's cursed gear aptitude test, lieutenant hanayori and i will be judging your ability

"all right! today, in preparation for next week's cursed gear aptitude test, lieutenant hanayori and i will be judging your ability." you announced into your small mic that was placed in your ear. a brown clipboard with half of the students names on a paper rested in your fingers. sayuri stood beside you with the same mic and clipboard with different names.

"if you can't get results here, you won't be able to take the cursed gear aptitude test, so try your best." she adds. the building you all were in was large with brown floors, the students stood in front of you. some with determined expressions, others with bored.

"today, we'll be evaluating on your cooperativeness training. so please, find a partner." you smiled brightly, everyone disbursed into groups of two expect yuichiro and shiho. they give each other annoyed looks. you giggle, lightly pushing a basket filled with handcuffs towards the students with your foot. sayuri and you walked away towards the safe spot of the building.

"let's begin. we'll be scoring and shit—stuff, so you better do good!" your pretty, encouraging voice boomed in their ears from the speakers. sayuri elbowed you softly, titling her head towards two familiar troublemakers. they stood as far as they could, staring at different directions.

you shrugged, pulling away your mic from your face, "i feel like their friendship will get better."

all the doors surrounding the students slide open, large tall grey alien like figures slowly crawl out from them. your lips pressed into a line from their creepy emotionless faces. sayuri shivers, "those things still give me the heebie jeebies." your close brown haired friend frowned.

"tell me about it," you grumbled, tapping your pen on your clipboard in boredom. your eyes twinkled, "hey, sayuri-chann. after this can we go make some moichi?" you pleaded, holding your clipboard against your chest. she hums thoughtfully, tapping her pen on her chin in wonder. then there was a loud screech down in the field, she glances over.

"ah, hyakuya/kimizuki pair gets -10 points." she writes quickly, her mouth opens to respond to you but another voice interrupted her.

"excuse me for interrupting your training-!" a young guard walks up, you raised your eyebrow motioning him to finish. he bows, "it's about one of the students... kimizuki shiho, he's needed at the hospital ward urgently." he says in a worrisome way, his eyes connected with yours in a knowing look.

your gorgeous e/c widened as you pull your mic closer to your glossed lips, sayuri stopped the dummies from making any further movements. "kimizuki-san, come to the hospital ward immediately. your sister, mirai is in a troubled situation." you announced, not wanting to reveal anymore of his business.

the green eyed boy and shiho converse a little, the pink haired male frowns before speaking loudly so you could hear; "i apologize, please don't worry and continue the training."

your lips curled downwards while yuichiro placed his hand on the boy's shoulder, speaking a few words with a serious expression. shiho grabs his hand away, his body language gave you an assumption that he wasn't saying anything nice.