v

"what was that?!" were guren's first words once you closed his office door, he stood in front of his desk with a dark frown plastered on his features

"what was that?!" were guren's first words once you closed his office door, he stood in front of his desk with a dark frown plastered on his features. you furrowed your eyebrows angrily from his uncalled for outburst, "what do you mean, 'what was that?' i saved one of my companions lives because you didn't want to."

he suddenly laughs, pinching the bridge of his nose like you were in the wrong. you looked at him in disgust, in a way as if he was insane. "you disobeyed my orders. what if we were in a battlefield at that moment, hm? would you save yoichi's life or do what your lieutenant colonel ordered to do?"

"are you serious? we weren't in a battlefield, guren for fucks sake. you always have something to fucking argue with me but never acknowledge my good points. yoichi literally got possessed, and now he's normal. but noooo you want to think about the bad shit," you hissed, crossing your arms across your chest.

"i don't argue with you just for fun, y/n. you need to learn from your mistakes because in situation like that you've could've got everyone killed because of your sympathy." guren retorted, harshly tugging off his gloves. during his speech his glove was thrown to the area next to your head. "i thought i've already spoken about you about emotions and them getting the better of you. you're a first lieutenant soldier for fucks sake, those kids look up to you! you're setting an example that you should let your guard down because it's a friend or foe when you shouldn't! you're aren't in the moon demon company to save everyone's life, you're here to slay vampires."

your jaw drops from the words that left his lips, you couldn't believe it. they stabbed your heart ruthlessly. tears lightly sting your eyes but you hold them in, a glossy tint covers your soft e/c irises. "i-i..." guren freezes from your pained soft tone.

you couldn't even get any words out without stuttering like an idiot so you turned around, placing your hand on his golden door handle. but a hand stops it from opening, you feel his tall figure tower yours behind you. "t-tch. what?!" you whirl around to face him with the harshest glare you could've made. "do you want to keep degrading me? you fucking sadist, i hate you!"

"you don't mean it." he whispers, his voice drips with guilt but you didn't care. his body shifts closer towards yours while you back away, unfortunately for you your back pressed the wall. "what.. what are you doing?" you mumble, tilting your head to the right. his tan face hovers over yours, causing you to press closer against the wall.

his hand grabs your chin, forcing you to stare into his dark azure eyes. your cheeks became increasingly warm, 'what the fuck? what the fuck? what the fuck?'

your lips were so close to his until he pauses, the demon in his sword whispers sweet little nothings in his ear, trying to convince him to stop what he's doing and come back to her. guren sighs, finally pulling away from you. "vampires from the kansai region are planning on taking back shinjuku. bring shinoa's team."