vi

"i totally demolished it!" yuichiro commented arrogantly, grinning widely at you

"i totally demolished it!" yuichiro commented arrogantly, grinning widely at you. after his first mission he couldn't help himself to burst into your office and recall all the battling he has done with everyone. you playfully rolled your eyes at him, writing lightly on a letter you are going to mail in a few days. "minus the part where i had to save your sorry ass from getting your head chopped off when you didn't stay in formation." you hummed thoughtfully, tapping your golden fountain pen on your chin mockingly.

his arms crossed against his chest while the inky haired male sinks lower on your guest seat. "yeah, whatever." he mutters, completely changing his position and laid his head on your office desk. you look at the time, "you should go back with shinoa-chan. it's almost time for your next mission in omotesando." you reminded him, plopping your arms on the desk and placing your head upon them.

he hums in confusion, blinking his emerald irises lightly. "you're not coming?"

"sadly, no. i have a mission myself that i have to complete." you explained, rising onto your black sock cladded feet. you glance at the white wrapped slightly large box next to your small library of books. you hear a sound of protest from behind you, "what? really?"

you reminiscence the letter you received a few minutes after you got into your office from saving that little girl yesterday. she gave you the creeps on the low but you couldn't help but to feel bad for her after being used as bait, either so that's shinoa problem now. written on the letter was a note from the superior male himself, kureto hiragi, he wanted you to check out this abandoned main hall yourself. informing you that there will be a twentieth vampire progenitor checking the place out for the higher progenitors. you have to eliminate the fang, and come back with any information.

you, being the very cautious person that you were. called him personally about the mission, vocalize that you did not like the idea of going by yourself and will call your team to join you. he rebuttal the suggestion, replying that he thinks you're perfect for the job and if there's any complications backup will be ready for you minutes after you complete the mission. he also added that he had his guards bring something for you, 'take this as a gift for having you in such situations.'. you just assumed if you died, at least he wouldn't be guilty about it.

you brought the box on your desk, ripping the white paper gently. yu peaks onto what you were doing, but instead stands up from your seat. "well, i'll getcha' later, lieutenant."

your eyes didn't even met his as you keep tearing the paper apart. "mhm, don't die."

he frowns from your lack of attention before it morphs into a smirk. his fingers ravel onto your wrist tugging you closer towards him, yu's lips touched your warm cheek. "you don't die neither, alright?" he whispers in your ear, your eyes widened in shock as you watched him walk out your office cooly with his hands in his pockets.

what... the actual fuck. you thought, feeling your cheeks flare pink. "fucking boys. being hot as fuck." you mumbled angrily pinching your cheeks to stop the warmth growing onto them. your attention went back to the plain black box without any wrapping paper, you finally opened it. it was a completely new uniform with shiny dark navy blue boots.