i

the brown classroom door clicks open, interrupting your whole sentence to the class

the brown classroom door clicks open, interrupting your whole sentence to the class. "excuse me!" deadpanned shinoa, while you gave her a little glare from interrupting your lesson. but you guess it was karma from last time, guren sits on your chair with his feet on your desk, his arms crossed against his chest. sleeping soundly like an lazy ass. you wanted to slap his feet away but shook away the thought cause he would totally challenge you to a fight. even though, you win. every single time.

"i brought these two here, lieutenant colonel guren and first lieutenant y/n." she says, referring to the boys behind her. you smile glancing at guren to see he's still in deep sleep, snoring lightly even. "lieutenant colonel." you hissed, poking his shoulder.

he hums, slowly opening his eyes, "hm? oh, okay." he said in a bored tone while rising to his feet. "listen up, guys. the reason for this rare appearance of me, your supervising teacher, is because we've got transfer students." he exclaimed.

you made a face, "the fuck? i'm basically the supervising teacher since you barely dare to come."

he waves you off, "yeah yeah. i hate you too."

"for your information, a supervising teacher normally comes to class every day." adds shinoa, not liking the way he talks to you. "you shut up, so anyways, these guys are it."

jeez, no remorse what so ever. you internally winced, one day you're going to beat his ass for being the jerk that he is. "yuichiro hyakuya and yoichi saotome. to put it simply, an idiot and a wuss." he chimed. the two boys frown.

"who's an idiot?" yuichiro huffed, his hands stuffed into his uniform pants. the brown haired boy next to him twiddled with his fingers. "it's the truth. shut up and introduce yourself."

"i don't need too." the green eyed boy said simply, walking to the board next to you. his fist hits the mild green board quick and clamorous."i'm not here to make friends... i'll say it to you guys here, too. i don't plan on mingling with you guys!"

"huh? yu..." muttered his friend in shook, shinoa covered her mouth while averting her eyes somewhere else. yu continued, "let me make it clear! i don't know what you nobodies learned till now, but it's all a waste of time! i'll be getting the the best gear that's all." whispers broke out in the classroom.

you placed your pointer finger on your chin, tapped your black glass stick on his shoulder slowly. "ah~ how pleasant, but i must say your arrogance won't take you nowhere, hyakuya-san." his lips pressed into a line from your cold tone, guren slings his arm over your shoulder while punching the back of yuichiro's head.

"what she said. 'that's all' my ass!" he growls, while the boy just rubs the back of his head with an expression that resembled a wet puppy. you slyly slip away from guren's arm, crossing your arms against the shiny golden buttons on your chest. your foot tapped on the floor as you wait patiently to teach your class, but your patience is warring out. "what exactly did you learn from the general ed class, you idiot?!" guren glares.