xi

giggles erupted by the beautiful lieutenant while she stares daringly at the grinning male, their figures intertwined with each other as they try to wrestle their way to victory

giggles erupted by the beautiful lieutenant while she stares daringly at the grinning male, their figures intertwined with each other as they try to wrestle their way to victory. e/c irises collided with doe brown eyes, "baka, get your heavy ass of me." she says as sweetly as she could. his uniform trousered legs pinned hers ruthlessly on the ground, her left hand grips into his rolled up sleeve while her right was high and ready to swing at him.

he rolls his eyes at her, the strands of his brown locks that weren't tied into his ponytail lightly tickled her warm cheeks. "whenever you to admit that you're a sole loser and i win this time." narumi grins haughtily dodging her fist, his gloved hand captured hers.

"fine. just this time." y/n grumbled, averting her eyes somewhere else to not see his proud grin. his legs finally rose from the ground outstretching his hand to the pink haired girl. "thanks for training with me today, lieutenant y/n." he mused crossing his arms across his chest after helping her up.

her hands lightly patted down her skirt, "it's nothing, makoto-san. i needed it anyways." she sighs. y/n pulls an hair ribbon from her pocket before gently tying her locks into a high ponytail expertly. he watches her movements in slight fascination, "is everything okay?"

memories of black branch-like wings painfully splurging out yuichiro's back imprint in her mind while flashbacks of fangs sinking into her s/c skin swerves in as well. her pointer finger pressed on her bottom lip in wonder, "well... just some battle flashbacks." she shrugged with carefreeness.

"first lieutenant!" shouts the voice of mitsuba, her figure showed up a few seconds after. the blonde quickly skips over to the e/c eyed girl with a nude water canteen in her fingers. she takes a couple of sips before answering her, "hey mitsu-chan. do you need anything?" her unoccupied arm slings over the new special duty second lieutenant's shoulder.

mitsuba flushes, "the lieutenant general wishes to see you. that's all the information i received." her voice held authority and a dull calmness. the pink-ette raised her eyebrow from her friends lack of enthusiasm. mitsuba would always be energetically arrogant or mocking someone in some way, she supposed that since she has a higher title, she must be more mature. "but be careful. i think something not good is going on in there. they ordered me to 'keep an eye on yu-sanbecause he could be a spy.' so watch out."

"on yu-san you say?" she hums lightly, "and it's 'they'..." her fingers brushes off the tiny smug of dust on mitsuba's shoulder.

"why don't you accompany me there? right after i drop, narumi baka-san home." y/n suggested with a shrug, to hide the fact that she wants to stall her way over there. the last thing she wants to do is be in the same room as that psychopath named kureto and his duo of ass-tight assistants—except her favorite ass-tight of them all, shinya. even so, she couldn't stand to be in the same room as him alone because it always ends up with her waking up naked in her dorm room.