x

"yu! what the fuck, kill him!"

yu snaps out of his daze from your booming words. guren joins the scolding, "what are you doing? activate the curse now and kill him, yu!" the raven haired boy blinks like he've lost all his priorities. "huh?"

"hurry up!"

the sound of blades impacting each other was made once more, mika flips away from the two males. landing roughly on the ground a few feet away from them. yu couldn't help himself but to stare if his childhood friend was okay, unfortunately for him; guren had a lot to say. anger almost drips from the lieutenant as he punched yu harshly on the cheek.

"what the hell?! why didn't you fucking kill him!"

guren holds his stomach in pain while he kneels down, his hand covered his mouth from throwing up the blood crawling up his throat. you appeared next to him, placing your hands on his shoulders while the dark crimson spills from the gaps of his fingers.

"guren! the fuck?" you growled, not knowing how to make a complete sentence at the moment. your mind was swirling with thoughts and images, and not too far away are the vampires. soon enough their backup will come and everyone will be fucked. "guren, a-are you okay?" yu mumbles. guren glares at the young man, gently pushing you away.

"stop your stupid worrying! just look forward snot-nose! this is a battlefield!"

"baka yu, what are you doing?! you've could've killed  him just now!" mitsuba scowled, the others came in view also. shinoa joins you next to guren, frantically glancing between the two of you. you kneeled down in front of guren, a nervous smile morphed into your lips to ease him. your fingers play with your bow that holds your uniform jacket collar together, the fabric unties into a large strip. you pressed it against his chest to stop the wound from bleeding.

"oi! are you mika?!" yu called out. your eyes widened, remembering ferid uttering those words to the blonde vampire. a bashful blush tinted the green eyed boy, not knowing if he hope's it's true or not. he didn't answer and instead rises to his feet.

"mika... mika..." tears streams down his extremely warm face, "... y-you're really mika!"

"y-yu-chan..."

"wow, look at that cute reaction. it's been a while since i saw hyakuya yuichiro." ferid gushed with faux happiness, his finger circles around yuichiro's direction lazily. "no wonder you're attached. what an unexpected reunion. i'm almost in tears. so, now what?"

unexpected reunion? are they fucking long lost brothers? your eyes slowly trail down to mikaela's standing figure, his ocean eyes were hooded while he stares at yu with an unidentifiable expression. you glance at the raven haired male next to you, who looked as if he was going to give up everything. fuck, what do i do?

you clicked your tongue, grabbing guren's hand as an replacement of yours on his chest. yu blinked, now seeing your neutral face instead of the blonde's. "so who the fuck is that?" your voice was slightly above a whisper when you finally uttered a word to him. "h-he's my family, y/n" he mutters still in disbelief.