xiii

three figures stood in front of a dark coffee-colored double doors, staring at each other intensely

three figures stood in front of a dark coffee-colored double doors, staring at each other intensely. next to the door was a golden plate with stars stamped in red and green hues, colonel l/n y/n. shiho gave his signature pose, arms crossed against his chest while glaring at the green eyed friend. yu had his hands on his hips, annoyance basically drips from his aura. yoichi stood in front of the the two with a nervous smile, "now, now. there's no reason we should fight." his hands raised frantically to attempt to calm them.

"i already told you i'll do it. you always take a long time in there basically harassing her." the pink haired male scowled. yu rolled his eyes at him, "bullshit. it's not my fault she likes me more than you."

"you..."

"guys... guys!" yoichi called out in desperation, eyebrows lightly furrowed downwards. he sighs in relief when both comrades turn their gaze to him, "why don't we all just go together?"

the brown haired boy slowly pull the golden handles of the door with the two behind him, baring deadpan looks. inside were you, talking casually on your office telephone. your hair was braided elegantly into a low ponytail while you listen to guren's words go through one ear and come out the other. your sharp prepossessing e/c irises turn to the group of males standing at your doorway. your lightly glossed lips began to speak again, "very well. keep me informed."

the device clicked back on to its case, your gloved fingers intertwined together on the desk. "yes?"

"good morning, y/n-chan." yu smiles, bumping into shiho rudely before walking quickly to your desk. kimizuki looked like he was ready to give the inky haired boy a piece of his mind until yoichi stopped him. "hey, guys. do you need something." you question cooly, turning your attention to the files and documents on your table.

"are you going to join us for breakfast?" he asked with a charming grin, wanting to spend time with you any chance he makes. your lips pressed into straight line, slightly gripping the papers in your hands. "i don't know if i could today, i have a lot of paperwork to—"

"please, y/n-san. just for today? i think shinoa and mitsuba are going to cook for us." the chocolate haired boy pleaded. your eyes widened wildly at the group, "you're telling me... shinoa and mitsuba are in the kitchen right now?"

they all furrowed their eyebrows in confusion, you stood up from your seat abruptly, alerting everyone. grabbing your coat you walked over to your entrance door, "they can't cook for shit!"

you stepped towards the door-less entrance to the kitchen irked. screams and nervous yells could be heard once the four of you began to walk the stairs. black clouds of smoke erupted from the single room pouring to the hallways. yuichiro, being the closet-softy that he is jumped in front of the entrance once he heard another yell. "oi! are you guys okay?"

"you're burning it!" shinoa's voice croaked out in fear, you peaked from behind the raven haired male. your face drops. in between mitsuba's fingers was an iron sauté pan embroiled in flames, both girls wore different colored aprons under their incomplete uniforms. "exactly how can you burn an omelet?!"