xv

your arm rose to avoid the fist descending closely to your face, boot-claded feet glided backwards from the rushed attack

your arm rose to avoid the fist descending closely to your face, boot-claded feet glided backwards from the rushed attack. mito narrowed her almond shaped amethyst eyes noticing the half assed moves you deliver. she even managed to tumble you to the floor, which was something completely out of your competitive temperament.

"kureto announced a plan to wipe out ten noble vampires in nagoya before the bloodsuckers bring their army down to japan in one month." guren hands grazed upon your hips before gripping them, the sound of his office table squeak from his powerful thrusts resonated in your ears.

"t-ten? he has too much dip on his chip." you replied quite out of breath, your cheeks held a rosy pink tint while your sweaty hands clasped into his soft locks. you recalled there being twenty five nobles in total, not that you think it's impractical but it will be difficult and there will be bloodshed.

"the bastard doesn't care about shit. he's so full of himself, saying his next steps were to destroy every last fang in the country. including crushing all human organizations to place the world under his control."

the more information he gave, the more turned off you got. the knot in your stomach slowly started to disappear so you told him to pull out. he went back to his grand chair while you took a seat on the chair in front of his desk, fully dressed.

you placed your chin on top of the back of your fingers, elbow resting on the arm chair, legs naturally went crossed. "they believe that you and i view them as assets to intimate our superiors. they're getting closer and closer to knowing the bigger picture."

"they think they will be traitors to the army if they end up following your weird ass orders, transpiring that you are using them as weapons."

"hmm, how observant you are. maybe they're right, so what will they do now?"

the chair squealed from you standing up abruptly. "that's literally not okay, can't you see that? yu will potentially die because of your obsession of his seraph of the end abilities, just so you can prove that buzzcut freak wrong. i don't want to be apart that!"

he sighed, aloofness drips from his aura. "if you think i'm using you, y/n. i'm not, you're your own person, you can leave whenever you want."

your hands curled into a gentle fist, glaring at the dark haired lieutenant slightly. "don't start your manipulative bullshit, i know how you act. ugh! i don't even know why i keep coming back if all you're going to do is fuck me and confused me even more about the things i do everyday. you shitface."

"well i just gave you some information, didn't i? you're so greedy, ara ara." guren waved off, unfazed.

you opened your mouth to slip another insulting comment until your walkie talkie made a high pitched pur. the speaker told you to report to general kureto's office, as expected by you. you furrowed your eyebrows at guren, "we're not done here. i'm gonna fuck you up when i come back."