dear

click

lover is a day - cuco
2:10  ───|───────── 7:36
|              II             |
                          ∞           

" funny thing about you is you read me pretty well. but you haven't found me yet at the bottom of the well. annoying you with smoke signals asking you for help. 'cause your immediate lifts me straight away from hell. "

light footfalls from platinum heeled boots echoed in the dark stairway room, pink long hair falls close to the ends of her short skirt follows the soft movements of her hips

light footfalls from platinum heeled boots echoed in the dark stairway room, pink long hair falls close to the ends of her short skirt follows the soft movements of her hips. her white clean gloved hands curled into fist on her sides while she takes the long troop down the stairs like every other time.

"it's started."

"don't let them get away! kill all vampires"

...

"well, i guess we got the result we anticipated."

"you anticipated, i had nothing to do with this."

"come to my lab later, y/n. i have something to discuss with you."

"like hell i would. i'm going to be in damn bed."

she pivots to the right, presented in front of her was large brown double doors and moss tinted concrete walls. she opens the door. there was a gate with the japanese imperial demon army crescent with two male soldiers on each side with a desk. they both rise up, already knowing the young woman personally.

"good morning, first lieutenant l/n."

"open the gates,"

she didn't even spar another comment, her soft honey voice contrasted with her rude words. "r-right away, ma'am." there was a quiet beep followed with the screeching noise of the rust covered gates sliding open. she taps away, leaving the males an image of her long cherry blossom locks rippling in the air.

"damn, someone's on their period."

"sh! don't say that they might hear you."

empty cells decorated the long old hallway. she could imagine how many creatures slept and lived inside those tiny gated rooms before they were completely abandoned. there was two humanoid figures in one, she ignored their presences. a loud groan from a bright half opened room paused her strides, she chooses to ignore it as well. her warm fingers curled around the golden knob, fully walking inside.

her divine foxy e/c irises slightly squints from the white lights illuminating her s/c features. she remained unfazed of the sight in front of her while she walked inside to the glass office far in the back. covered by bulletproof glass were many advance large electronics filled with scientists, some were inspecting crimson hue liquids others were inspecting creatures trapped in tubs.

she quickened her pace, not enjoying the bone chilling vibe of the whole place. her palm pressed on the iron plate that opens the office door. there sat a male in full japanese imperial demon army uniform, his dark azure locks were slicked back from his tan features. the files in his gloved hands were gently placed on the white desk in front of him.

"so you've finally came. i thought your loser ass was never going to show up."

"the stairs are very troublesome, the fuck did you expect?" she blinks.

an amused chuckle leaves his smiling lips, his eyes glinted a dangerous set of emotion. he rises from his comfortable seat. the young lady remained unsurprised when his fingers crawled to the back of her neck, tugging her closer to him. "so? are you here because i'm irresistible or because you wanna know why i did what i did?"

"does it matter?"

she whispers.

a shit eating grin morphed into his lips, his finger lightly graze her soft bottom lip. she was slammed on top of his office desk while his waist forced itself between her legs. she stares at the male innocently, the gaze was more daring then sweet. her fingers reaches to under his jacket and shirt. an unnoticed shiver crawls down his spin as her silk fabric gloves tickles his skin.

a tired sigh left a curtain raven haired male while his forest green eyes unwillingly scan through the tiny words in a book in his hands. his hand reaches to scratch his scalp lightly, "i wonder what y/n-san is doing right now." he speaks to no one in particular, a sly smile grew on his olive face. i'm going to sneak in her doom room right after i finish finding information in these books. his gaze went to the stack of library books on the mahogany colored table. he sighs.

(more characters!)

kureto hīragi
shinya hīragi
seishirō hīragi
aoi sangu
norito goshi
makoto narumi
shūsaku iwasaki
tarō kagiyama
rika inoue
yayoi endo
aiko aihara
lucas welt
rené simm

warning!
more intense scenes
nothing much there will be some hoein around with y/n but only bc she's a bad bitch and dgaf