xii

your chest softly rises from each inhale you take, the moonlight peaks from the curtains illuminating your figure wrapped around the duvet covers on your bed

your chest softly rises from each inhale you take, the moonlight peaks from the curtains illuminating your figure wrapped around the duvet covers on your bed. yuichiro gently opened your dorm door peaking his inky haired head inside. his forest green irises lowered to your motionless body sleeping peacefully in the warmth of your bed. a grin curled into his lips as he closed the door behind him after fully stepping inside your room.

his hands silently take off his boots and his jacket, leaving him in his trousers and white button undershirt. like a sneaky fox he crawls under the soft warm covers with you, spooning the back of your figure. "y/n." yuichiro whispers out quietly, grazing the arch of your waist with his fingers.

you hummed, not bothered at all from the certain male in your bed since it already happened three times before. the scent of alcohol tickled yuichiro's nose causing him to cringe, "were you drinking?"

"yeah..." you began before your words came out in light slurs, you were only halfway conscious. even so he could make out the words 'guren' and 'promotion'. he smiles amusedly, tucking his head into your neck. his arms cradled you closer to his chest while his legs interlocked with yours. "did you forget about tonight?" he pouted shortly.

your eyes finally flutter open while you turned around to face yu. during that troop it felt like your brain was a beating heart, you stare at him with hooded eyes. "you mean... the training is tonight?" you whisper slowly.

yuichiro grins at your cute quiet demeanor. his lips pressed a chaste kiss on the apple of your cheek before he flicks you on your forehead. "hai, alcoholic."

you rolled your eyes, gently pushing his face away from yours with the palm of your hand. a low yawn left you as you rise up from the warmth depths of your bed. yuichiro slyly reaches for the ends of your nightgown but you were already ascending to your clothing drawers. "what are you doing?" he asked, letting his body sprawl out comfortably in the covers.

"i'm going to get sober, obviously." you answer, grabbing the pieces of your new uniform. your eyes trailed to the new shiny ranks for lieutenant colonels', eventually you grabbed them also. "can i join you?" he exclaimed, seeing that you were heading to your bathroom.

"no."