vii

"y/n-chan?!"

"y/n-chan?!"

you flinched, fluttering your eyes opened. you expected to see the white hospital ceiling but instead saw dark blue skies with stars scattered around. sadly half of the canvas was covered with dark grey clouds, pouring rain. you sit up, the sound of swords clashing against each other impact loudly in the sickening air. you twist your head seeing a familiar set of pink hair flowing in the harsh wind, the young girl skids backwards to avoid a hit.

her e/c irises glance towards the older woman standing next to her in an alert defense position. the brown haired woman nods at her, her blue eyes silently communicated with the girl. the person—who've you got a better glance at, your eyes widened to see it was you from a few years ago. you were just a private first class rank, your skills weren't as advanced as they are now. your lips pressed into a thin line, knowing what happens next.

the vampire muses at the two humans in front of him, "lieutenant corporal~ it's not that hard, darling. just give me miss pinky right here and i will be on our way." he reassures pointing his elegant finger towards young you, a smirk decorated his lips.

she glares at the silver haired male in front of you. "like hell i would do that to my star pupil! she's literally 14 you creep!" she hissed holding her sword upwards, which was a terrible move to make. her actions were made from the anger she felt towards the male who claimed to take you away. unfortunately the weight of her actions were followed with consequences.

he smiles lightly as he stood unfazed when her sword came downwards to his shoulder, the blade never touched the fabric and instead she was thrown onto a brick abandoned building. little y/n screams in horror when the blood of her sensei colored the walls behind her. she whirls her head to the superior vampire, slashing her war fans at the man's face. but he inhumanly speeds away. appearing behind the young girl and kicking her body on the ground.

his foot holds her head attached to the ground as he coos, "awe, what a lovely story. the master tries to protect her pupil only to die, and the student wants to avenge her death but..." he applies pressure. "she's too weak to do so..."

"i will kill you..." her soft voice manage to mutter out. "you will disintegrate from my weapon and i will wear your earrings like a trophy."

you chuckled from the words that came out your younger self's mouth. to think about it, you will do anything to see that progenitor's face and actually do it. your head tilts away from the scene, uninterested to see what happens next in this memory lane. a deep sigh echoed around you and the whole scenery disappeared.

"such bliss...  it seems that none of your memories have an effect on you anymore, y/n-sama." sebastian ponders, snapping his fingers once. you found yourself sitting with your legs under you while also under a white mat. the raven haired demon king pours hot steaming tea onto the tea cup on the table in front of you.

your hands laid on your lap comfortably as you think of your next words. "do you still wish to possess me and eat my soul, sebastian-san?"

he took a seat on an identical mat in front of you, sipping his cup of tea calmly. "i simply do not know yet. but after being around you for these years i see something inside you that only your old sensi saw."