ix

large grey clouds surrounded the light blue skies in a foggy lamented color, the soft pitter-patter of the tempestuous rain touching the ground slight annoyed y/n

large grey clouds surrounded the light blue skies in a foggy lamented color, the soft pitter-patter of the tempestuous rain touching the ground slight annoyed y/n. the pink colored haired being never liked the rainy weather, it always gives her a sad depressed cry. but she didn't mind the little droplets that rested on her warming cheeks. there she stood next to guren with a powerful prideful stance, even though there wasn't any sunlight, her blades still manage to give that malicious glint.

the rest of the powerful extermination squad stood behind them in formation, confident crowds of japanese imperial demon army soldiers stand in the background. you wouldn't believe that vampires even felt a little intimidated by the groups of humans, because they still hold their blood lust smirks. there was a sickening pause of silence between the two groups.

"hey, guys. did that human blood taste good? did you know that was the last supper?" guren taunted like he usually does, his black blade with a red strip began to pour out dark demonic energy. "lend me your power, demon blade: mahiru-no-yo."

"let's go, guys! we'll win this war if we can defend here." he hyped up his team with his dominance apparent in his voice. "kill... all vampires."

a shaky exhaled left y/n while she grips her twin blades tighter, the pretty golden rings illuminated in the red hue. "sebastian, take as much blood as you need. i'm going to need you to lend me your power." she holds in a pained yelp from the familiar black veins digging inside her skin. i won't fail you, my lady... however, i won't hold back neither.

purple familiar scaring appears on the side of y/n's face again, printing vein like marks above her right eye and under. power surges in her soft s/c skin like little bee stings around her body, she couldn't even stop herself from shaking. "i'm not going to be able to hold back, guren-kun." she whispers lightly. her now, cat slit pupated irises connected with his.

"then don't. i'm here." he whispers back.

battle cries bursts out in the quiet air while blades clashing together echoed around the environment. y/n zips away with surging speed, leaping highly in the air. a battle cry of her own broke out while she twists her body in a front flip, waves of red crescent shaped attacks slice through a whole group of fangs. she drops the spot where the disintegrated vampires stood. (a/n: literally listening to you should see me in a crown by billie and had two cups of coffee. i'm so fucking hyped get ready to see some badass shit from y/n)

her group couldn't help but to smile at her amazing skills, ferid bathory smirks from the young lady's performance, he couldn't help himself but to get closer to her. everyone fought with their all, some were dead, some disintegrated from the soldier's demon weapons. guren repeatedly sliced vampires left to right trying to keep up with y/n's pace.

she was caught between a silver short haired vampire, she dodged a slight strong hit from the male's blade. her boots skidded backwards from the impact while her back connected with another tall figure. "jeez, there's no end to this." he stated in annoyance.