The Beginning

3rd Person POV

Lee Aera was alone at the school rooftop in her free time, again. Due to her cold personality, she didn't really make any friends, but she was already used to being alone. Being in an orphan since she was 4 years old, she became very independent, as she has no one to rely on, and to care for her. And now, she was 18 years old, but her personality remained the same.
-
"Ringgggggggggggggg"
-
'There goes the bell" she huffed.

She packed her stuff, ignoring the stares that her schoolmates were giving her. She walked out of the school grounds, and to her part-time workplace.
-
Her workplace was small café shop called Crescent, which was located near her school. She gets ready for work after changing her clothes, and was greeted by her employer, Kim Hongjoong.
-
"Hey Aera, how's school?" Hongjoong asked.

"Same old same old." Aera shrugged.

"Just me studying everyday nonstop, trying to get good grades and into university." She continued.

Hongjoong laughed.

"Still the hardworking Aera I know." He smiled.

"You still haven't got any friends, right?"

Aera shook her head.

"C'mon, meeting friends isn't that bad. At least you can have someone to talk to in school. And have a friend except me." Hongjoong said.

"Let's get to work." Aera sighed, trying to change the topic.
-
Hongjoong is not only Aera's employer, but also Aera's only friend. She, as an introvert, finds it hard to make friends and prefers to be alone. She thinks that having Hongjoong as an only friend is enough, and there's not really a reason to make more friends.
-
§ Magical time skip to after work §
-
After bidding goodbye to Hongjoong, she went back to her apartment and freshened up. She then went  to a dark room in her apartment, which was full of computers, and started to do her hobby, hacking. For some reason, Aera developed interest in hacking when she was in the orphanage and has begun to learn it by herself since she was 7.

Because she keep developing and strengthening her hacking skills, her skills now can be a match for any high-classed hackers, or maybe even stronger than them.

She even once hacked the government systems and disclosed some dirty secrets to the public. People who were victims of her called her the 'Hacker of the moon', as every time when she finished hacking, a small logo of the moon will show up on the victim's screen(s). Some people will try to find who she was or where she was located at, but eventually fails because of her extremely strong firewall and security. Turning on a few computers, she began to find her target for today. The hacker rubbed her hands while smirking and said,

"Now... let's find out who are we going to be playing with today, shall we?"