Discussion Pt.1

3rd person POV

Location: The Boyz Mansion

-

Everyone was seated in the living room, waiting for Sangyeon's arrival.

"I'll start the briefing now." Sangyeon arrived and said. "So, after our guests have arrived and have seated, we will start the meeting by announcing Aera as our new member. Aera needs to introduce herself, like last time when we first met in the café. After that, we will start discussing our plans on how to eliminate Golcha. The whole meeting will last for 2 hours. Do I make myself clear?" 

"Yes sir." The others said.

"Good. We'll take the van to the main office, since it's a bit far away. Let's go." 

-

Aera remained silent through the whole ride to the office. Her mind was still processing about the conversation that she eavesdropped, and she couldn't focus. Sunwoo, who was seating besides her, notices that something was bothering her and asked, "Hey are you alright? Something going on?"

Aera shook her head and returned a smile. "Nothing's really bothering me. Just worried about the introduction later."

"You don't need to be. They may seem cold on the outside, but they're nice and behave like crackheads when you get to know them. Just do the same when you're in the café."

-

Location: Main office building

-

They arrived at the building and was greeted by everyone in the lobby. They took the lift to the 40th floor, where the large meeting room was located. They arrived first, and the members started to prepare the files and the presentation that was going to be used later. Aera was busy exploring the area, as she was the first time here. She was admiring the interior of the room when she accidentally bumped into someone.

-

"Sorry." She said.

"What in the world are you doing here Lee Aera?" 

She looked up, and saw Hongjoong standing in front of her. Behind her was 7 men, and they turned their heads towards her when they heard their leader talking.

"Um hi?" She said, feeling embarrassed as 8 pairs of eyes were on her.

"Where were you in the past two weeks and why are you here?" Hongjoong questioned. 

"Why are you here then?" She asked and the 7 men behind Hongjoong snickered.

"I haven't told you this but I, Kim Hongjoong am the leader of Ateez. Behind me is my gang members. Starting from the left, Seonghwa, Yunho, Yeosang, San, Mingi, Wooyoung, and at last, our youngest, Jongho." 

"Wow I feel betrayed. My best friend, who is also my employer, turns out to be a leader of a mafia gang." Aera sarcastically said. "So, you're here for the meeting?"

"Yes. We are. So now it's your turn to answer my question. What are you doing here?"

"For the past weeks I didn't show up for work because something came up. I didn't really pay attention to my phone because of it. And the reason that I'm here..." She glanced at her watch and said, "You'll know it in half an hour." She smirked. 

"Aera! Where are you!" She heard Chanhee calling her.

"Well I gotta go now. See you later!" She said and ran away.

-

"I see that you've already met Ateez." Sangyeon smirked. 

"Hongjoong is my employer in the past and also my best friend. I didn't know he was involved in mafia business until today." Aera replied.

"Let's go sit down. Everyone has arrived." Juyeon whispered.

-

Sangyeon stood up and cleared his voice. Facing the guests, he announced, 

"Welcome and thank you everyone for coming. A month ago, we, The Boyz, have wiped out a massive amount of men and trainees from Golden Child and their allies. They have sent a message to us that said that they would take their revenge. We believe that they are trying to declare war, but that still needs to be confirmed. We don't know when or where will they strike, but we should still plan to ensure that we have enough time to prepare. But before our discussion, our gang recently recruited a new member, and we would like to introduce her to you. She passed the training in two weeks and is considered as an all-rounder. Please welcome, Lee Aera!"

-

Aera POV

-

I saw Hongjoong looking at me with wide eyes and I smirked back. I stood up from my seat and let the applause die down. 

-

"Good afternoon everyone. I am Lee Aera, the newly recruited member of The Boyz. I am also the well-known hacker, 'Hacker of the moon'. My position in the gang is a hacker, and I am the head of the hacking unit along with Eric. Thank you and please do look after me." I said and bowed.

-

I saw some members from different gangs looking at me with wide eyes, as they never thought that the famous hacker was a girl. I sat back down on my seat, waiting for the discussion to start.

-