The night sky

3rd Person POV

Location: The Boyz HQ

-

Instead of being afraid of getting shot, she laughed hysterically. Daeyeol, the other members of Golden Child, and Sangyeon were confused. 

-

"Why are you laughing when you're going to get killed in a while?" Daeyeol asked.

"Cause you're too naïve. Your members are too." Aera said.

"What?"

"You're so stupid Daeyeol. You're threatening to kill me while I've been toying you for the whole time."

"Go straight to the point. Stop wasting time on this stupid bullshit."

"All of these events were planned by me. Including me taking over Sangyeon's place for battle. I hacked into your secretary's computer just before you attacked here. Since she followed you to different meetings to record things that are talked about in that meeting, I can have access to all your plans."

"Shut up! You're bluffing! There's no way it can be true. Her computer has extra security." 

"Do you need evidence? I can get them for you. And seems like you've forgot who I am. I should have expected that you have forgotten, since you have such a tiny brain."

"You're really testing my fucking patience Lee Aera. But, this will be the last conversation I will have with you. Even if I cannot kill Sangyeon, I can at least bring you down to hell with me. Say goodbye to the world, Lee Aera."

-

But before Daeyeol could pull the trigger, a bullet was shot through his head. His lifeless body fell onto the floor, and the Golden Child members looked at Aera, fury seen through their eyes. They took their guns out, aiming at Aera.

-

"Go and join your leader. He must be lonely when he's the only one in hell." Aera smiled at them.

-

After a blink of an eye, all 8 of them dropped dead onto the floor, revealing the other 11 members of The Boyz standing right in front of them, guns held out.

-

"Your plan worked. We finally killed them all." Haknyeon said.

"You did well, little one." Younghoon said while patting Aera's head.

"You're really a mastermind." Hyunjoon smiled.

"Wait...can someone explain what's happening here?" Sangyeon said, absolutely clueless of what they are saying.

"Ah. Right. I called them before the battle started, when I walked away from the training center. Just like I've said, I've hacked into the secretary's computer, and I knew what they were going to do. I made up a plan, and asked them to kill the members and Daeyeol after I've humiliated him enough. They were outside of the building the whole time, waiting for the right time to shoot them." Aera said.

"And you didn't tell me about this whole plan?!" Sangyeon shouted.

"Well...If you know this, then they will know there's something fishy going on. For example, if you know about the plan, then you won't be crying onto my shoulder before the battle started. And also hug me that tight when I've won."

"Sangyeon hyung cried?!" Chanhee screamed and the others began to tease their leader.

"Lee Aera you're so dead." Sangyeon said, poking his inner cheek with his tongue with anger.

"Try me." Aera teased.

"Is that how you talk to your brother?! Respect, young lady. Respect! Where are your manners?!" Sangyeon shouted in disbelief while the others laughed.

"Well since we have finally ended this 3-year-battle with Golden Child, let's party, shall we? We can dance the night away~" Kevin said.

"Sure! But first let's clean up the lobby. It's so... bloody. Even though I like it." Changmin said.

"You're so gross hyung." Eric replied in disgust.

-

§ Time skip to the other day §

Location: The Boyz HQ, Meeting Room

-

Since Sunwoo thought it will be better to share this delightful event with everyone, they called their allies and partied together. The meeting room was rearranged into a bar-looking place, with a dance floor, DJ Mixer, couches, and the lights are replaced by disco lights. Everyone was having fun, since they don't need to be worried about Golden Child anymore. Golden Child's elimination lifted weight off everyone's shoulders. 

-

"Hey Aera! What do you want to drink? Drinks are on me!" San shouted.

"She won't be drinking." Sangyeon said, wrapping an arm around her shoulder.

"Oh ok. We can go out and have a drink when you're a bit older." San said and winked.

"I'll be taking her away for now." Sangyeon growled and glared at San.

"Such a protective brother."
-

The siblings went to the rooftop of the headquarters, where it was designed as a rooftop garden.

They both sat down on a bench. Sangyeon tossed Aera a can of soda, while he has a can of beer in his hand. Opening the can, they both chugged down their own drinks, and looked at the night sky while sitting in silence.

-

"The sky is beautiful isn't it?" Aera said.

"Yeah. Absolutely breathtaking. I haven't had time to come up here and look at the scenery up here since I was too busy in the past years." Sangyeon said.

"You should come up here more! Especially at night. You can see the stars, and also the moon from here! Maybe you can come up whenever you want to take a break. Looking at the sky makes people to feel relaxed."

-

Sangyeon didn't reply, and continued to enjoy the night sky. 

The crescent moon was hanging up into the night sky, and the stars were shining as bright as always. 

-

"Hey Sangyeon?"

"Hmm?"

"Thank you. Thank you for being a part of my galaxy."