D-Day

3rd person POV

Location: The Boyz Mansion

-

"We're going to leave this place at 1.00am sharp. We'll separate into three teams. First team will be me, Hyunjae, Kevin and Jacob. Second team will be Juyeon, Younghoon, Haknyeon, Chanhee, and Hwall. Others will be the third team except Aera. Aera will stay in the van to notify us about if anyone is near by using radar, and also hack in NCT's system. She also can communicate with other groups that take cares of other gangs. Each team will bring approximately 20 men, since NCT could have the chance of overpowering us just by their number of members. First team and second team will be in first once the alarm has stopped. First team will be on the rooftop, second team will be hiding near the front gates, and the third team will come in as a backup if needed. We'll all wear in-ear monitors to communicate. You all should have a pair of those." Sangyeon said and the others nodded. "If in serious circumstances, Aera will bring the last group of men inside. She'll need to wear a face mask and tuck her hair inside a black ball cap to hide her identity, even though I hope this will not happen. Everyone will have two guns and a dagger at least. You can also equip more other weapons before we leave. If there's no more questions, meeting dismissed. Go get changed and be prepared." 

-

§ Time skip to 01.55am §

Location: NCT Territories

5 minutes before the attack

-

Aera was wearing a face mask and a ball cap, and attached two guns, a dagger, some darts with a toxic tip, and a smoke and frag grenade respectively to her waist. She was currently sitting on the van with the third team, while controlling NCT's system. 

-

"Let's play." Aera smirked.

"Not gonna lie but sometimes you really do sound like a psychopath." Changmin said.

"You aren't any better hyung." Eric said.

-

Location: NCT's mansion

-

"ALERT. ALERT. ALERT." The voice sounded in NCT's mansion.

"WHO THE FUCKING HELL IS DISTURBING MY PRECIOUS SLEEP." Jisung screamed.

"LANGUAGE YOUNG MAN." Doyoung snapped.

-

They all scrambled to the 1st floor, holding their guns while looking at their surroundings. The alarm went off for a full 5 minutes, but no one is in sight. 

-

"Do you think something's wrong with the alarm?" Haechan asked.

"I think so. It's been going off every single day but there's no intruders bursting in." Shotaro said.

"Should we go back to sleep then? I'm tired from training some new men from today." Yuta said and yawned.

"Let's go. Good night everyone." Jaehyun said.

-

Right after they finished their conversation, the alarm went silent, and a clunk was heard.

-

"Did you guys hear that?" Taeyong asked.

-

The next second, the room began to be filled with smoke, and gunshots filled the whole house. Another grenade was thrown, and that sent multiple NCT members to be flying across the room, some knocked out cold because of the heavy impact. The smoke began to fade, and a group of men began to attack. The first and second team was also fighting along with the men. 

-

"Retreat to the HQ!" Taeyong shouted.

-

NCT started to run to the pathway, so they could call for help. Unfortunately, with Aera's intelligence, she closed the doors, leaving NCT to be facing with a dead end. They started to run to prevent from being caught, but there was no use. There were too many of them and some members were already dead. Lucas threw a frag grenade towards the men, and it eliminated most of them. They didn't pay attention to what was in front of them, since they only knew one thing: Run and not be caught. Most of them ran out of ammo and have nothing to protect themselves except their own combat skills. They kept running until they were stopped in their tracks by 9 of the The Boyz members standing in front of them.

-

"I thought NCT is unstoppable just like you said. But it doesn't seem like it... Taeyong." Sangyeon smirked.

"You bitches. It was you the whole fucking time. How the fuck did you get into our system." Taeyong spat and the remaining of NCT looked at the 9 members with deadly eyes.

"You should stop with your bratty attitude and think carefully before you say something. We may spare you all if you can speak nicely. The lives of some of your gang members are in your hands. Why did I only say some you ask? Some of them are already dead." Jacob said while Hwall, Kevin, Chanhee and Hyunjae dropped the dead bodies in front of him.

"You should know that Golden Child and the others will not go easy on you after they find out you attacked us. They will help us get revenge." Johnny said.

"Others? You mean Seventeen, Girls Generation and Lovelyz?" Kevin asked and laughed. "Sorry but they're all dead."

"You assholes will all rot in hell." Mark growled.

"Not after you all." Hwall smirked.

"You still haven't answered my fucking question. How the hell did you get into our system without us knowing." Taeyong asked.

"Well... just say that we have our ways. We found someone that could break it in an instant. That dude even said that your system was weak, Jeno." Chanhee smirked.

"Don't test me you weakling." Jeno spat.

"I think it's enough of our chitchat session. Tie them up!" Juyeon said.

-

NCT began to fight with the men, since they are not willing to admit defeat that fast. All of them were on the floor except Taeyong, who's holding a gun, aiming right at Sangyeon's heart.

"Bang!"