Surprise

3rd person POV

Location: TBZ Fifth Office

-

After their play session with their new toy, it was almost time to go back to the mansion since it was starting to get late.

-

"How's everything going inside the hacking department except the manager? And who are you going to assign as a new manager?" Changmin asked while wiping the blood off his knife.

"Everything's fine. The new ones are working hard as always and there's nothing to worry about. For the problem that is related to the new manager, I'll need to think about it. I'll probably make that decision by Wednesday, which is two days after."

"Okay. So shall we wait for the others at the lobby? Or should we go to train new recruitments for a while?" Changmin asked.

"Probably wait for the others at the lobby. I think the recruits will be too scared to do anything when we're standing on the side, looking at them." Aera said. 

"Let's go then." Eric said.

-

When they stepped out of the torturing chambers, an alarm rang through the whole building, which signals that an intruder has broke into the building. Gunshots were heard everywhere. Aera, Eric, and Changmin immediately took out their guns and in-ear monitors out. 

-

"Who's here?" Kevin panicked.

"Golden fucking Child." Sangyeon growled. "They are at the lobby now. They brought an army of men. Sunwoo, prep the men and send them down to the lobby as soon as possible. They're going to go upstairs later if my predictions are correct. Be careful everyone and kill them as soon as possible."

"Yes sir." They all chanted.

"Wait is it okay to let Aera to fight along with us?" Hyunjoon asked. 

"Just keep her identity hidden then it's fine. We need her. She's an all rounder." Sunwoo said.

"Let's go beat up some asses then." Aera smirked.

-

Men from The Boyz rushed down to the lobby to fight Golden Child's army. Aera, Eric and Changmin rushed up from the basement, and started to fight as a trio since the others were nowhere to be seen. Yelling, grunting and gunshots were heard everywhere in the lobby.

Aera threw three grenades towards the front entrance, as backup from Golden Child are pouring inside the building. Loud bangs were heard, and many blood was spilled on the walls and on the floor. Dead bodies from both sides are piling up more and more every minute. Aera stabbed the person in front of her and looked at the surroundings since no one was near her. She found Eric in trouble, as he was surrounded by a bunch of men.

One of the men behind him had a knife with him and he tried to stab Eric from the back. 

-

"ERIC! BEHIND YOU!" Aera shouted while pulling out her gun to take down some of the men that was in front of him.

Eric did a backflip to avoid the attack coming from behind, which caused the man who was holding a knife to stab his own teammates. Eric then shot him in the head, leaving him no chance to fight back.

"That's a close call. Thanks." Eric smiled.

-

They continued to fight for 20 minutes, not knowing what tiredness is since the only thing in their eyes is to protect the gang. Aera slit the person's throat who was in front of her and saw that members of Golden Child were starting to run away. 

-

"You're not getting away." Aera mumbled to herself.

-

She started to run near where Golden Child members were at, and she managed to get a hold of the last member. She shot his legs, causing him to fall on the ground. Then, she threw a smoke grenade to prevent other Golden Child members from coming back in to save him and rushed out to ensure that her actions are quick and done in a short amount of time. She held him on the ground while pressing on his wounds and knocked him out with the back of her gun. 

-

"I've got one of them." Aera said to the in-ear monitor.

"One of the men? They're no use. Just kill them. They won't give out information anyways." Younghoon said.

"God damnit I mean one of the fucking members, not the men. If he's one of the men, then I've obviously would have killed him wouldn't I." Aera snapped.

"Woah girl you do indeed have good skills." Jacob said.

"Where are the others?" Sangyeon asked.

"Others ran away. I've managed to get one of them since I saw them starting to leave the building." Aera said.

"Good job. Tie him up and take all his weapons away. Drag him under the reception desk and we'll deal with him afterwards. It's going to end soon since they have retreated." Juyeon said. 

"Okay." Aera replied.

-

Aera then did what Juyeon told her to do, and continued to fight. Only 50 men were left from Golden Child, since they didn't send in anymore backup. The fight soon ended, and The Boyz successfully defended from Golden Child's attack.

The members ran up to Aera, who was holding one of the Golden Child members in her hand. 

-

"How did you managed to get him?" Hyunjae asked while pointing at the unconscious man.

"I saw them running out of the building and so I ran near them. He was the last one to run out and I shot him on both legs since he didn't notice me. I then held him on the ground and knocked him out. He isn't a hard opponent to beat." Aera shrugged.

"You managed to get the planner behind all attacks, Joochan." Chanhee said in awe.

"We can torture him until he speaks." Changmin said while grinning evilly.

"Let's send a picture to Daeyeol later." Eric smirked.

-

Aera continued to listen to their conversation when she saw that one of the men on the floor was holding onto a gun, hands shaking while aiming at Sangyeon's chest. She immediately reacted and rushed towards Sangyeon, sacrifing her body as a shield.

"Bang!"