Reveal

3rd person POV

When Aera heard someone's voice, she froze and turned around. She was shocked as she saw Eric Sohn, standing in front of her with a knife in his hand, playing with it. She immediately smirked when she saw him and laughed, making Eric confused.

"Your life is in my hands. How come you're still laughing?" Eric asked her.

"Cause... I know basic self-defense, and..." Aera walked over to Eric and whispered into his ear, "I beat you yesterday in hacking, Eric." Right after saying, Aera kicked him in the stomach and punched his jaw, making him fall to the ground. She took the chance to run away, leaving Eric behind.

Eric POV

"...I beat you yesterday in hacking, Eric." She caught me off guard, kicking me in the stomach and punched my jaw, leaving me in pain and shocked on the ground.

"The hacker of the moon is a girl and a student?! Impossible." I thought. "But if it was impossible, how would she know my name?" I continued to think as I watched her run away. I stood up and began to walk back to where the other guys were at.

I arrived back to the school, being greeted by blood everywhere.

"Woah what happened to you." Jacob hyung asked me. "You don't look too good. You got hurt?"

"Yeah I did hyung. Got kicked in the stomach and punched in the jaw. Nothing too serious. Remember the girl that ran away just now? She did that."

"Never thought that such a little girl would have that much energy and courage to fight back, even knowing us that we're mafias." Jacob hyung replied. "We've already done searching the place. Now get in the van, we're leaving."

We both got in the van and Sangyeon hyung asked me, "Did you kill the girl who ran away?"

I shook my head and said, "Nope. She had fast reflexes and she hit me back. I could kill her but I didn't."

"Why?" Changmin hyung asked me angrily and grabbed me by the collar, "She will tell the police you brat!"

"Calm down hyung, I didn't kill her because she knew us already. I think she won't tell anyone. I trust her you know."

"What the fuck? Who is she?" Juyeon asked.

I replied, "She's the hacker from yesterday. The hacker of the moon."

3rd person POV

Aera was running for her life. She never ran this fast before for the past years. She finally arrived at the café, legs sore. Banging open the door, not caring if there are any other customers, she rushed to Hongjoong, panting.

"Damn what happened to you girl. You look like you're being chased by monsters and shouldn't you be at school? I thought the hardworking Aera never skip lessons." Hongjoong asked.

"Shut up Joong." Aera snapped. "A raid happened in our school caused by some mafia gang. Don't think anyone survived except me."

"Oh god are you okay? Did you get hurt? Come over here and sit down. You have a lot of explanation to do young lady." Hongjoong panicked.

After explaining the whole story of she successfully hacking the mafia group's system to running down the streets to the café, Hongjoong questioned, "So the famous moon hacker is you?"

"Shh keep it down!" Aera whisper-shouted. "Yes, it's me. And I told them because that's the only way I could live."

Hongjoong sighed. "You have got into some serious trouble Aera. Will you tell the police then?"

"I don't think so. I probably will expose myself as the hacker and I think I'm going to talk to the gang again later. Besides, the police are investigating the crime scene anyways." Aera said. "Anyways, thank you Joong. I'll be absent on today's shift. See you tomorrow I guess, I don't have school now." Aera smiled weakly and left.

§ Time skip to Aera's Apartment §

Aera immediately went into her usual room for hacking after arriving and opened the chatroom where she messaged Eric from yesterday. She messaged them, saying,

"Why did you guys do that?"