Attack Pt.1

3rd person POV

Location: The Boyz Mansion

It was another day at the mansion of the famous mafia group, The Boyz when suddenly...

"YAH KIM SUNWOO STOP STEALING MY TTEOKBOKKI!"

Basically, the chaos starts.
-
"YA JI CHANGMIN STOP POKING YOUR EYES THROUGH YOUR GLASSES!"

"CUZ IF YOU LIKE IT THEN YOU SHOULDA PUT A RING ON IT OH OH OH OH OH OH OH OH"

"MOON KEVIN IF YOU KEEP BLASTING OFF BEYONCÉ IMMA BLOW THAT SPEAKER OFF"

"I WANT BREAD AHHHHHHH"

"I'M HUNGRY GIVE ME FOOD!!!"

Until...

"CAN EVERYONE FUCKING SHUT UP WE'RE EXPERIENCING A HACKER'S ATTACK RIGHT NOW." Sangyeon's voice boomed through the room.

Everyone immediately went silent and rushed upstairs to the hacker's office.

"Aish what should I do with these kids." Sangyeon sighed and went upstairs.
-
"I'm gonna show you that you messed with the wrong guy." Eric smirked and sat down.

Eric's fingers immediately went flying on the keyboard. When the hacker tried to break the firewall, he blocked it. When the hacker tried to break the security system, he blocked it. They went back and forth for a while, until Eric failed to block the hacker's attack because they were too fast.

"Shit no! Damn it who's this dude? Do you think it's from another gang?" Eric said angrily while slamming his hands on the table. Sangyeon patted him on the back, trying to calm the youngster down.

"I don't think so Eric cause there's a moon logo on the screen.... Don't tell me it's him..." Chanhee said in shock.

"Who?" they all said in unison while looking up to the screen.

"Hacker of the fucking moon." Eric spat.
-
Location: Aera's Apartment

"That was someone fun to play with." Aera laughed. "Now let's see who they are."
-
She then clicked open a file named as 'Members and their positions'.
-
Opening.... "Members and their positions.docx"
-
Members of The Boyz and their positions:
1. Lee Sangyeon: An all-rounder and the leader of The Boyz

2. Bae Jacob (Bae Joonyoung): Healer

3. Kim Younghoon: Sniper

4. Lee Hyunjae (Jaehyun): Drug dealer

5. Lee Juyeon: Right hand man and Kidnapper

6. Moon Kevin (Moon Hyeongseo): Tattoo artist, designer for weapon and clothes, and also makes outfits for missions

7. Choi Chanhee (New): Stalker + Kidnapper

8. Ji Changmin (Q): Torturer

9. Ju Haknyeon: Weapon maker

10. Kim Sunwoo: Hitman

11. Eric Sohn: Hacker

12. Heo Hyunjoon (Hwall): Drug maker
-
"So they're the famous mafia gang The Boyz? Interesting." Aera thought. "And the one who played with me was Eric? Let me send something to him." Aera smirked.

"To thank him for playing with me."