Be prepared

3rd Person POV

Location: The Boyz HQ, Meeting Room

-

"Let's start our meeting."

-

It was already 3 days since The Boyz were free from Golden Child. Since they believe that they will be attacked by Golden Child very soon, Sangyeon called all of them for a meeting, discussing what should they do.

-

"I think we should set a new training system. Instead of asking trainers to train them, we can train them ourselves." Juyeon suggested.

"Not a bad suggestion. But if we really need to make this work, we need to have more specific details." Sangyeon said while nodding his head.

"If we use Juyeon hyung's idea, I think we could first separate the men into groups. Since there is 13 of us, we can either separate them into 13 groups, or 6 groups. If they are separated into 13 groups, one of us will lead one group. And if they are separated into 6 groups, we will be in pairs, and one group would be trained by 3 of us." Hyunjoon said.

"I think it would be better for us to be their trainers in pairs. I think it would be more efficient." Jacob answered.

"If we are going into pairs, we need to separate into groups. But we can do that later by drawing lots. Not a big deal." Sangyeon said.

"Should we be training them separately in different locations instead of the HQ only? We wouldn't know when or where will Golden Child attack. If he attacks all our offices at once, at least we can defend it." Changmin said.

"I agree. We can protect our resources, and also prevent Golden Child from catching us off-guard like last time when they attacked the fifth office." Aera said.

"Good. We can start this new system tomorrow, since we need to be prepared for their attack. Let's draw lots now, shall we?"

-

The results of the draw:

Group 1: Sangyeon and Aera

Group 2: Juyeon, Younghoon and Hyunjae

Group 3: Jacob and Kevin

Group 4: Sunwoo and Eric

Group 5: Chanhee and Changmin

Group 6: Haknyeon and Hyunjoon

-

"Wow the siblings became a duo." Haknyeon said.

"Which office you guys want to go to?" Aera asked.

"You and your brother should be at the HQ. Both are all-rounders, and I assume that Daeyeol will be there if they really attack all offices at once. He aims for Sangyeon." Chanhee said.

"Fine. We'll be at the HQ. What about the rest?" Sangyeon said.

"We'll draw lots." Sunwoo smirked. "As long you both are defending the HQ, we don't really care where we are going to be at anymore. Aera basically is death in person. And now with Sangyeon hyung here, you both are going to unstoppable. We don't need to worry about the HQ."

"Are you saying that my sister is stronger than me?" Sangyeon asked in disbelief, while Sunwoo ignored him, and continued to mix the lots. Aera laughed.

-

The results of the draw:

Group 1: HQ (FIXED)

Group 2: Third office

Group 3: Second office

Group 4: Sixth office

Group 5: Fourth office

Group 6: Fifth office

-

"Before we end the meeting, we need to talk about the number of weapons we have in our storage. Juyeon, do we-"

"Yes. We have enough of them. I expect every men will equip a gun and a knife, a pack of extra bullets, and a few grenades. We still have a lot of stock left for every single weapon, including throwables, after minusing the amount for each men. Chanhee helped me to do the math." Juyeon said, cutting off the leader.

"Great. Then I suppose that this is the end of our meeting then. We'll start training with the men tomorrow. Please be prepared. Meeting dismissed." Sangyeon said.

-

3rd person POV

Location: Golden Child HQ

-

"Have you found out anything after checking the cameras?" Daeyeol asked.

"Yes sir. They didn't notice the surveillance cameras. Unfortunately, even though we saw the people who did it, we do not know their identities, since they all wore masks and hats. There were 9 people in total. One of them came from the skies by a helicopter, while the other 8 came by a van."

"Can you identify which gang they're from?"

"No sir. There isn't any signs or evidence that proves which gang they are from."

"It's okay. Did they blow The Boyz up together with the warehouse or did they save them?"

"They saved them sir. The Boyz escaped, stepped inside the helicopter and left. The remaining people set a bomb and left."

"Thank you for the report. You can leave now."

-

The secretary bowed and left the room.

After she was out of sight, Daeyeol stood up, and looked at the scenery outside his office.

Rethinking the conversation he and his secretary just had, he clenched his fists in anger, until his knuckles turned white.

With gritted teeth, he said:

-

"I'm coming for you. Lee Sangyeon."