Saviour

Sangyeon POV

-

It has already been 4 days since the attack. All 12 of us are starving, weak, and bruises are all over our bodies.

On the day we arrived here, the warehouse they call it, we were thrown inside a dark room. No lights, no windows. Daeyeol given instructions to torture us, since he thinks it would be better to let Aera see us all in such a frail state. Every day, we would be woken up by a kick or punch in the stomach, and then dragged outside to be tortured by a group of men. Either hung up to be punched as a punching bag or being cut by a knife just to satisfy their own bloodlust. Sometimes, we'll black out because of the pain and the blood loss.

After the torture session, we'll be thrown inside the room again. Probably a few hours later, we would get a cup of water and a cracker for each of us to cure our starvation, even though it won't do any much.

All of us were worried about Aera. If Golden Child searches our mansion, they would find her since she's still in an unconscious state. We couldn't contact Ateez to protect her since we have no connection to the outside world at the moment, and Hongjoong only comes every two days.

Today, Daeyeol came to visit us.

-

"How wonderful seeing you all today in such a vulnerable state. Seeing you all suffer brings me joy." He smiled and looked at me. "So Sangyeon, for the past days we haven't got a single clue where little Aera is at. Tell me where you've been hiding her, and we'll think of letting you 12 live longer."

"Fuck off. I will never tell where she is, and you will never find her. She's not an easy target to be taken down." I growled.

"Very well then. Even tomorrow is your last day of living in this beautiful world that is going to be ruled by me very soon, I'll level up the intensity of the torturing. Also, I'll let you see all your brothers die first in front of you tomorrow. Starting with... the youngest shall we?" He smirked and looked at Eric.

"You son of a bitch." I spat. "Even if we die, someone will still help us seek revenge."

"Oh really? Then it'll be little Aera I suppose? Too bad she's not a person that has connection with the mafia world. She'll be dead before she has the chance to kill a single man under us. Let's bet whether she knows how to hold a gun or not. I bet not." He provoked and smirked at me.

-

I feel my blood boiling in my veins, since this fucker keep provoking Aera. The others also glared at him, sending daggers with their eyes. I wanted to punch him and torture him so badly, but unfortunately, I was tied up and couldn't do anything. I wanted to say that Aera knows how to hold a fucking gun, and also might be stronger than him. But for the safety of Aera and also to prevent from exposing too much information, I kept those words to myself. Just hope someone would find out something's wrong, save us from this living hell and I'll tear him to pieces myself.

-

"Thanks to you all, I'm having very nice dreams when I sleep, and I have never been this happy before. In fact, we all do since we don't need to be worried about being attacked by some pieces of shit anymore." He smirked. "I'll be outside tomorrow, looking at you all when you die one by one. Hopefully we could find Aera today so you all can suffer more pain before you exhale your last breath. I'll be leaving this filthy room now. Enjoy your last 22 hours of living." He smirked and left.

-

After Daeyeol left, all of us huddled together to have our daily conversation.

-

"Do you think Hongjoong will find out something's wrong?" Eric asked.

"Don't know. We're always not at home when he visits for the past weeks. We've been trying to get information out of Joochan's mouth remember?" Jaehyun replied.

"Do you think Aera's awake? She's been sleeping for a whole month. Even her wounds have been healed." Kevin asked.

"Maybe. But I hope she has. She could easily sense that something's wrong and find us. If they didn't take away my phone, we would have known if she has woken up or not." Jacob said.

"I miss her... especially the food she makes." Haknyeon said.

-

We sat in silence, still worried about Aera's safety. Footsteps were heard outside the door, and some of us panicked.

-

"Daeyeol not only increased the intensity, but also the number of times?" Younghoon looked at the door, fear shown in his eyes.

"That fucking asshole never does what he says. It's very possible that he did." Hyunjae said while the footsteps became closer and closer to us.

"I don't know if I can survive this torture stuff anymore-" Chanhee said, but was interrupted by the sound of the door opening.

-

We all looked down, since if we looked at the men directly, we would get a longer torture session. But instead of hearing men shouting at us, telling us to get up, a black duffel bag was thrown in front of us and a familiar voice was heard, causing our eyes to widen.

-

"Why so depressed?"