Planning

§ Time skip to the other day §

3rd person POV

Location: Crescent café

-

As Aera stepped inside the café, she was greeted by her employer, Hongjoong.

-

"Oh hey. Good morning Aera, never seen you coming to work that early." Hongjoong said while yawning. 

"Well, I don't have school now remember? I think I'll start to work full time here since I have nothing to do except reading and hacking." Aera said while handing him the keys that he gave her yesterday.

"Have you checked everything? No damages have been done to your baby café right?" Aera snickered. "Told you that you could trust me."

"Yeah sure." Hongjoong said while rolling his eyes playfully. "So what did they say? Have you forgiven them yet?" He asked.

"I was actually pretty surprised by their answer. I found out the school that I was going was owned by their enemy. The students there were all men or trainees from that mafia gang and their allies. I also told them who am I and did a little self-introduction. And yes, I have forgiven them since they have an appropriate explanation to what they have done." Aera explained. "One of them looked familiar to me though." 

"Would it be your long-lost brother then? I think I remember you telling me that you have a memory or maybe a photo of your family yeah?" Hongjoong asked.

"I don't know." Aera shrugged. "I didn't try to find them even I could know by just hacking into the national hospital system. My parents left me alone in the woods when I was small for some unknown reason, and they didn't even try to find me when I was in the orphanage. They didn't even care for me, so why do I need to care? I'm an adult now. I can take care of myself anyways."

"Hey. I'm here if you need a shoulder to lean on. Talk to me if you have any problems, I'll try to help as much as I can." Hongjoong comforted and smiled.

"Thanks Joong. Now let's get the day started, shall we?" Aera asked.

-

§ Magical time skip to one week later §

Sangyeon POV

Location: The Boyz Mansion

-

The Boyz were in a meeting. Golden Child was furious about the wipeout last week, as so as the other mafia gangs who were teamed up with them. The wipeout caused their amount of men to decline rapidly, and also caused them to weaken. A few days later they sent a note, which said, 

"We'll take our revenge soon. Better start planning, or you all will be dead :) 

-Golden Child"

-

"What should we do now? I believe that they're declaring war." Sunwoo said.

"Maybe we can call our allies? We could ask them for help." Hyunjae suggested. "They hold grudges against Golden Child too. If they help us, we could have a higher chance of eliminating the whole gang, and probably their allies also."

"Or should we ask Aera for help? She could hack anything. She could be one of our members too since she is extremely skilled, and she isn't any members of any gang." Eric said. 

"Let Sangyeon decide. He's the leader." Hyunjoon said.

The whole room went silent.

I took a deep breath and said, "Well, I do indeed believe that they're declaring war. They never do what they have said. Remember the last time when they stepped into our territory, saying that they were just passing through? They ended up burning our second office building. And because of this, we should never trust what they say anymore. For our allies, we can call Ateez, Stray Kids, Oneus, Blackpink and maybe Twice? All of them have a large group of men who are very well trained, and, like Hyunjae said, they all hold grudges against them. We can also call Mamamoo for backup. You can never know how many men our enemy will bring. As for Aera, we could go and ask her if she wants to become a member of us. She isn't familiar with the mafia world, and it's better to ask her if she is willing to be involved. I'll call Ateez since I'm familiar with their leader and their gang. Chanhee, you go and contact Twice. Jacob contact Stray Kids, Changmin contact Oneus, Haknyeon contact Mamamoo, and Hyunjoon contact Blackpink. Kevin, you can start to design the outfits we need for this mission. Others can go and ask Aera if she wants to join us or not. Warn her about the basics of the mafia world, and what will change when she becomes one of our members. Now, let's get working!" 

"Yes Sir!" They all chanted.
-
After the members left the meeting room, I dialed Ateez's office number.

"Hello? Hongjoong speaking. How can I help you?"