Tattoo

Aera POV

Location: The Boyz Mansion

-

I woke up to the sound of Changmin's high pitched scream. I gave up on continuing to sleep, since I know that the chaos won't stop this quickly. I glanced at the clock:

"5.05pm" it said.

I went to my wardrobe and changed into a grey long-sleeved crop top and leggings. I also bought a black hoodie with me just in case I felt cold. I opened the curtains, made my bed and left the room.

I decided to get my tattoos done now, since I was free and there's still 2 hours before the end of my free time.

-

I knocked on Kevin's office door, and peeked in.

"Hi. Am I bothering you?" I squeaked.

"Oh no not at all." He replied. "I was just finishing off the remaining outfits for our next mission. War, to be exact. How can I help you?"

"Can I get my tattoos?" I asked.

"Of course, why not? Where would you like the two tattoos to be?" Kevin asked me and started to prepare the tools and materials needed for tattooing while I sat on the armchair.

"How about the one with our gang's name on my right ankle, and the one for the leading members on my right inner wrist?" I suggested.

"No problem. Is this your first time getting a tattoo?" He asked and I nodded.

"Since it's your first time getting one, I have to warn you that this might get pretty painful. I have a towel here. Squeeze it to relieve the pain when needed." He said while handing me a towel. "I'll start now. Relax and take deep breaths."

-

I closed my eyes as I feel the cold metal getting closer to my skin. At first, it felt nice because the cold metal tip was sticking onto my hot skin. But after a blink of an eye, it started to puncture my skin, causing throbbing pain on my foot. I squeezed the towel as hard as I could, trying to ease the pain. Kevin finished the tattoo on my ankle quickly and moved on to the tattoo on my wrist. He already tied my right arm to the chair to prevent me from ruining the tattoo. As he continued to draw on my skin, I gripped harder onto the towel while taking deep breaths. 

-

"Done." Kevin said and I looked at both tattoos.

-

Both tattoos were small, and they could be easily covered up. 

"This could come in handy when I do future missions." I thought.

-

"Thank you, Kev." I smiled. "One more question. Is there a dress code for the meeting tonight? Or can I just wear anything casual?"

"Good question. I think you should ask Sangyeon hyung about that. I'm not too sure." He replied.

"Okay. Thank you for the tattoos!" I said and left his room.

(The designs for the tattoos are attached at the bottom of this chapter.)

-

I walked over to Sangyeon's office and was about to knock on the door when I heard my name. I decide to eavesdrop to listen what they're talking about, even it's very disrespectful.

-

Sangyeon POV

-

Chanhee knocked and came into my office.

"Hey hyung? I found some information about Aera. She didn't lie when she said that she was abandoned. She was really telling the truth. We found the orphanage that she lived in when she was small, and one of the staff remembered her when we asked her if Aera did live there or not. She told us that she was the one who took care of Aera, and said that Aera always clutches a family photo of her family and cried all the time when she just arrived." Chanhee said while sitting down.

"A family photo? Do you think that Aera has it now?" I asked him and thought. "But we need to think of some way to let Aera to give us the picture. We can't just ask her to give us the picture of her old family. She'll know that we've been stalking her then. We'll talk about this later. Call everyone downstairs. It's almost 7."

"Okay hyung." Chanhee said and left.

————————————————————
Gang tattoo:

————————————————————Gang tattoo:

Leading members :